Problem

The game Want me to choose a Cloth and All that. I choose everything on Black. I press the button of Star.

"Wooow!" I says Looking all the place of the game. "LOOK OUT!" a girl scream And take me to the floor "What the heck?" I says, she stand up and Take his Sword out And kill some people "Oh My God... do you really kill them?" I ask "No..." She says looking at me "I'm Kirito" I says "I'm Leafa" She says. "Umm Hey I'm new here" I says "Hahaha then you are a noob here " Leafa says "Hehe yeah" I says "Is going to be Night I have To Log out, my parents should be worry" Leafa says "Ouh ok..." I say "Oh...Almost forgot, Do I can Add you as a friend?" She ask "Ok but how this work?" I says Cause I'm new here, Leafa use her Right arm and do a movement down with her arm and Was a kind of menu "Here" Leafa says, I accepted "Now we Are friends ^_^" She says "Yeah, Hey Leafa...I'm looking for a person but I don't have it on The list of Friends how can I-" I say but she cut me speaking "Ouh I can't help you with that, Look If you Don't have them on Friends then you Can't Track them" She says "Ouh" I say "But Go to Akirman Place is a Sword Store...you will need it" Leafa says "Thanks ^.^" I say "Goodbye" Leafa says and She log out of the game. "Well I will go to Akirman,Let see the map...Um here OK" I say and Run To Akirman.

This place was Amazing it was a little town and their was Players "There...Akirman" I says and open the door "Hello..." A girl say and her hair was Pink "I'm looking for a sword...the better that you have" I says "Ummm...*.* Ok I-I get one...I'M LIZBETH NICE TO MEET YOU" She says "WOOOOW...Umm I'm Kirito Kirigaya" I say Like What the fuck is going on "Oh my God KAWAII" Lizbeth says "I'm gonna give you my best sword" She says looking for the sword. "Take it, IT'S free ^0^" She says "Umm Thanks alot ^.^" I say Leaving the store.

Great Now I have Sword I just have to Find- "OH MY GOD...Is KIRITOOO" Kazuto says, Oh shit Kazuto is here and he say he wanted a fight with me. "Well...Like I promise...I'm Not Giving Up ESAY" I says "We are gonna see that" Kazuto says Invited me to a duel, all the people were Looking at us "Are You Ready?...noob" Kazuto says Laughing And Taking his sword out and I mines Out "...I Was Born Ready"