Fighting Together

"DAMN YOUUUU!!" I Scream Attacking with My sword but he block me his Sword "Tokeraya" Kazuto says And He Sword Turn On,On FiRE "That's Cheating, You are on a Level More high than me" I says "That's a shame That you will die the first day...GAME OVER" Kazuto says and with his sword he Do a magic and It was a Fireball That was going to me. "noo" I says Putting my sword Like I was Scared. "KIRITO" A girl appear and put my sword on the front and Her too. The fireball Touch our Swords and It disappear,the swords Protect us. I realized that was ASUNA "A-Asuna?" I ask "Stay Back, I'm on Level 14 "Te,Ra,Yo,De,TuJo" Asuna says weird words and her sword Shy and She run to Kazuto And Kill him.

"Thanks Asuna!" I says "Welcome ^_^" She says "Omg KIRITO that was AMAZING |^0^|" Lizbeth says "Oh Umm thanks Liz" I says "Hi" Asuna says to Lizbeth "Hi" Lizbeth says "I have to log out Asuna" I says "Oh...Hey don't forget To add me on your friends list" Asuna says "Me too" Lizbeth says "Fine" I says Adding her.

I log out and go the kitchen "Hey Honey Meet you Cousin Sugu...she live Here now" Mom says "UM WHAT?!" I says "I adopted her" Mom says "Hi" Sugu says. Great Now I have a Girl Cousin -.- .