This Is My Life

Shinon (Game=Sinon) :

"Uhh" I says Taking The Nervegear 2.5 Off me, I still Thinking about That Kirito...He was a Handsome Kid....I put my Glasses On...I Live Alone. I have 18 Years Olds and I can't Forget About What Happen to my Mom... I go to my Closet And take my Gun, I look at it And Look my Scar on My Right hand And... I Remember it... I was 11 years old, I was Calling my mom for Eating, I had Hungry But My Mom Doesn't Answer...I go to her Room and Her Head was On the floor...I remenber that I screamed A lot And Cry,But then A Guy shows up And he was holding a Machete, I try to run but he took me...he was hitting me all time, I Have a Chance to kick him on his Penis, I run and Take the Gun of my Mom that she always Locked on her Bathroom, I was so Scared That I couldn't shoot He tAke me and He was trying to take My gun and With his Machete he cut me a little on my Right hand...I was out of control that Suddenly I Shoot him..

That is My Horrible Story... *Ring* *Ring* My phone Is ringing "Hello?" I ask..."Yes......Yes" I answer. It was my Friend Lizbeth She wanted To Meet me.

"Hello Lizbeth!" I says "Heeyyyy" Lizbeth Says. We go her room and Start Talking "Hey Shinon I have a friend named Kirito That he's looking For you on GGO" She says "Wait...you say He's name is Kirito?"I ask "Yes" she answer "OMG...I know who's Kirito..." I says Surprised "You do?!?!?! He wanted Your Help" She says "Yes, Oh!" I says.... "I Have To Leave" I says Leaving "But Wait Shin--" Lizbeth says But I close her door.

I go to my Apartment And Put My Nervegear On!

"Link Start!" I says.