Chapter 1 - Something new

Several years in the past (by this point the SBI were already together)

Summer had just begun and the sun was out. Giving the air a comfortable warmth. A small, blonde haired boy with ocean blue eyes and many bandages all over his legs and face ran around the field with another older boy chasing him. These two were called Tommy (youngest) and Techno (oldest). Meanwhile, not a long distance away yet another boy called Wilbur (middle) sat next to their caretaker, Philza. These four have been together for a few years now and are like a family. Before the kids had been in Phils care though, they had pretty rough pasts. However, they moved past that and live happily as a family now.

******* *******

Tommy and Wilbur were normal humans while Philza and Techno were hybrids. Phil had very large, grey wings which allowed him to soar over the sky with no problems. Then Techno, he was a piglin hybrid, which made him have properties of both human and piglin, he also had immense strength with strong instincts. The only not so human feature in Tommy was his ears, they were slightly larger and longer, like an elfs.

******* *******

Right now, they were outside just hanging out. Tommy and Techno were messing about with each other and Wilbur practiced his guitar skills. Philza read a book while keeping an eye on the two boys messing about. And soon enough, something DID actually happen, Tommy tripped over a root. He landed face down and then turned onto his side. When Techno caught up he asked if he was ok. Tommy responded with "My back itches, it's very... uncomfortable." Philza came down to them and asked what happened, he got the same explanation. Phil checked Tommy's back just in case but nothing was out of the ordinary. It might have just been a bruise which was fresh and invisible.

Day 1: Tommy started having attacks of small pain along with the itching.

Day 2: Tommy's pain attacks lasted a bit longer and the itching was very bad.

Day 3: His itching had stopped and completely turned into just pain with only a few breaks in a day.

Day 4: His pain got worse and the other three started getting very worried.

Day 5: The pain got to the point where Tommy couldn't stand it anymore and cried a few times.

Day 6: The pain was very much unbearable and made Tommy unable to do anything, therefore bedridden, he also fainted for the first time due to the pain on his back.

Day 7: The same as day 6, the three tried to comfort him with no success.

Day 8: The pain stopped but Tommy fainted one last time, everyone was worried about him, but left him to rest in peace.

The three let Tommy sleep, as he was very much exhausted. He nearly slept through a whole day. At around midnight, he woke up, feeling something strange under his shirt. He made sure to be quiet as the others were asleep in their beds. Tommy creeped to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He lifted his shirt and let out a "WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIP!".

                                               -- -- -- -- --                                                              -- -- -- -- -- 

And Cliffhanger :D

I'll post some more tomorrow if I remember to. ;w;

For now I'm keeping it nice and wholesome.

Not for the whole story though, cuz we all love some angst.

WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER: 529