Chapter 6 - forgiveness

-SKIP TO 3 DAYS LATER-

Tommy was in his room playing on his phone, not doing anything important while thinking about when to speak to Phil. He decided now would be a good time as he was free and Techno and Wilbur were outside. Tommy opened his door and went downstairs looking around for Phil, finding him in the kitchen making dinner. Not trying to be particularly quiet but slow, Tommy went up to Phil who heard him coming towards him.

"What's up Tommy? Somethin' wrong mate?"

"Uhhh no, not really. But I do have a question."

Philza hummed in response listening keenly.

"..Do..do you know why Techno uhm..hurt me?" Tommy said under his breath but just loud enough for Phil to hear.

Philza turned off the oven and turned around to face the young blonde boy.

"Infact, I do Tommy. I do." Tommy ruffled his feathers behind him lifting his head up while listening to his father who was finally giving him an answer. "Techno has something called voices, in his head. They can overwhelm him sometimes and make him do things he doesn't want to do. He didn't mean to hurt you Tommy. The voices made him."

The boy replied instantly saying "Ooooh that's whyy! I read about them in a book somewhere. Thanks dad!" He smiled at his father before rushing towards the backyard towards his brother who was chatting with his brunette brother.

Philza grinned as he saw the chaotic child run off towards his pink haired brother with his wings dragging on the floor behind him.

Techno didn't hear his loud smaller brother running up behind him so he got jumpscared as a wing surrounded him. Wilbur saw Tommy so he moved before the gremlin got there and laughed as Techno jumped.

Tommy whispered into Technos ear as he hugged him "It's fine Techno, it will leave a scar but I know you didn't do it on purpose"

Techno hugged Tommy back tighter as he heard those words. His brother didn't hate him!  

----  ----

335 words, again short chapter. But I got an idea from someone for the next chapter so it will be longer! 

I should've had a plot ready before this oof-