Chapter 7 - Some new visitors

TW - Panic attacks, like one swear word-

---- ----

For the next few weeks, the family had a small routine going.

Wake up, eat, play around, chill, eat and sleep.

Then on a particular sunny day, Philza decided to go on a small hike in the hills nearby. The boys were all excited as they hadn't been out to the hills for a while.

They lived in a pretty sparse neighbourhood. Their nearest neighbour was maybe like a kilometre away. Nobody really came by here so it was empty and quiet. The scenery was great and there were also a lot of wild animals roaming around. A peaceful place.

After a while, Techno and Tommy were ready to go and waiting for Phil and the musician. Then, Techno spotted something unusual outside in the driveway. A car. However, it wasn't Phils. Then, a man and a woman proceeded to come out of the car. Techno's voices were whispering to each other.

"It's them.." "Why are they here??"

"Protect the small Theseus!.."

"How, how did they find the child?"

"Protect." "Protect him."

"Protect him!"

If the voices were uneasy, then that meant those people were not good news..

Techno turned his attention to Tommy, who had now noticed the two people walking slowly towards the front door and whispering to one another. The Blonde hitched his breathing. His eyes widening and tearing up. Tommy stumbled backwards towards the stairs.

Techno quickly went towards the front door making sure it was locked and then rushing to Tommy and picking him up in a comfortable hug. They went upstairs to meet Phil organizing what they needed for the hike. As soon as Phils eyes met with Tommy he came over and took Tommy from Techno.

"What's wrong Toms? Please answer, if I don't know I can't help, yeah? Could you tell me?" Phil asked while stroking his hand through Tommy's feathers.

"I... t-they- they found me.." Tommy croaked out through his sobs. "Who found you?.." Philza said in a concerned tone. "...M-my.. parents.. B-biologic-al parents.."

As soon as he said that. Philza hoisted him up and put him in Wilbur's room. Techno followed them in. Wilbur looked at the other three confused as to why Tommy was crying and panicky while both Techno and Phil were worried, with a hint of anger.

"Techno, you stay up here with these two and explain the situation to Wil. When I leave, I will lock this room. Do not leave unless I say you can. You remember the safe word, yes?" Techno and Wil nodded. If the safe word needed to be used. It was more urgent than anything. This was a fact. "Try and be as quiet as possible, and distract Tommy from any kind of noise which could trigger his panic attack again." Phil was serious. He didn't want his youngest son to be hurt again. They both hurt him. Emotionally by both of his so called 'parents' and physically by his abusive 'father'.

Phil closed the door, locking it and then walking down the stairs. He pulled his wings under his cape so they wouldn't be used against him in any way.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Phil put on a happy but confused face and opened the door. He was greeted by a blonde woman who had a purple dress on with pearly jewellery. Her eyes had malicious intent in them but she had a smile on her face pretending to be cheerful. Then Phil turned his attention to the man next to her. He had a suit on and a hat on his also dirty blonde hair. He had a menacing grin on his face, clearly with the attention of something cruel. A normal person wouldn't pay attention to these details as they aren't that noticeable. But Phil had been trained to do this, he always had a keen eye.

"Hello there sir, may we come in for a chat?" The woman asked with a patient and sweet voice. Phil had no choice so he let them in, into the living room.

"So, what brings you to this place? We don't live near the city so you must have a good reason to come here?" Phil asked, trying to sound as genuine as possible. His guts were screaming at him to kick them out right there and then, but he needed to know how they knew where Tommy was, and if they were here for him.

"Oh well, we believe our son Thommas is here. He had run away from us and we haven't been able to find him for... about 3 years I believe." The woman replied again.

"Uh - huh. May I know how he looks? I might be able to help if I know." Phil said, lying in order to make sure it was who he thought it was.

"Last time we saw him had blonde hair, very vibrant blue eyes and a red shirt with black shorts. We don't know if he had inherited our wing genes or if he had grown his phoenix wings yet." She said, revealing golden wings with small flames at the end of her primary feathers from her back.

"Your wings are truly beautiful ma'am. But I'm afraid I haven't seen any blondes around here. I only have my two sons with me in my house." Phil said concealing the fact he had three sons. Not two.

"Aha, I see. Well sir... both me and my husband have very good hearing. And we hear three voices upstairs. Two comforting another. "Dear, does one of them sound familiar to you?" The lady said again, with a grin spreading on her face.

"Hm, the crying sounds familiar. Sounds exactly like that lil'  fucking brats weeping.." The man spoke up, mumbling the last part.

They knew. This was bad..

---- ----

Heyo, the next part will be part 2 to this. Also, I'll probably be taking longer to write more because school starts up again for me on Monday. School is a paiiinnn. 

960 words, ended evenly, noice.

Idrk when the next part will be ready but I'll try to get it out on Sunday. 

Hope y'all enjoyed some more angst! :D