Chapter 3 - brotherly bonding

Hope you like this chapter! Wholesome brother relationships are great :D Even though I can't write them good but oh well. 

---- ----

Day after day, Tommy would train with Philza in the backyard practicing on syncing his wings up. Of course he would not get it that easily, eventually he would though. He gained a couple cuts and bruises from falling on face so many times, but he wanted to keep on trying. And then, BOOM! Tommy had succeeded in flying! Phil was awfully happy and proud of Tommy. He felt a bit bad about himself as he couldn't get syncing his wings right until after like, 2 months. Yet Tommy got it in less than 2 weeks.

A month or so later, everything went back to normal. Techno would either mess about with Tommy (who could fly easily now), train his sword fighting with Phil or just sit and talk with Wil.

Wilbur asked whether or not anyone in his family wanted to practice guitar with him. And since Phil was going to work and Techno was at a club, Tommy was the only option left. Surprisingly enough, the blonde agreed to this and decided to try and sing instead of playing guitar. That way Wil and him could create songs together! The brunette brother agreed to this and thought it would be more fun that way. However, there was one problem, Tommy had never tried actually singing before, so he didn't know if he could sing or not. Soon enough they found out. The two decided on a short song at first. So "sugarcrash" (by ElyOtto) would do the job well enough. After setting up and Wil rehearsed the rhythm enough, they finally started.

They started, the guitar instrumental played by Wilbur was great, next came Tommy and his first attempt at singing. . .

Wilbur looked shocked as he heard his little brother start singing the lyrics, it was like a professional singer at a concert, while there were a few voice cracks and mistakes here and there, it was gorgeous. The next time the two would sing together someone NEEDED to record it, even if in secret. It was too good not to be noticed. What was even more shocking about this is that it was Tommy's first time, first time singing properly.

After the song was finished Wilbur sat in disbelief with his guitar beside him. Meanwhile Tommy was blushing from embarrassment. He didn't expect at all it would be even half as great. He hid behind his massive wings and sat down where he was standing.

Wilbur went up to Tommy and asked him if he could move his wings in order to not touch them. Tommy opened them a bit so Wilbur could see his pink face.

"Tommy that was awesome! You should try singing more often so it's perfect! You have like.. A natural talent for singing. Not many people know how to sing as well as you do at 8 years old."

"Mhm.. I might. But not in front of anyone, that's embarrassing as heck!" Tommy muffled.

So in secret it was. Next time Tommy would sing, he would get Techno to hide somewhere and record him.

When the two other guys came back and Tommy was busy playing in his room, Wilbur went to talk to them.

"Dadza, Techno, I have something surprising to tell you." The two replied with 'mhm's'

"Tommy can sing, and I mean, really well. He is just too shy to sing in front of anyone."

Phil's and Techno's eyes widened. First wings sprout from his back out of nowhere and now he can sing? They looked at eachother, to Wil, and to each other again. They were skeptical. They needed proof, and proof was what Wilbur would give them. Change of plans, Wilbur would sneak in a recorder or phone and record Tommy singing the next time they would play together again.

Then the three heard a sound coming from Tommy's room. Quietly, they came to the door and put their ears up to the door. It was instrumental music. That means.. Tommy would be singing! Nevermind, no plan needed, just record him singing now! Oh boy, Tommy was a clueless child.. He decided to sing 'sugarcrash' again since he knew the lyrics. The more they listened, the more they loved it. Techno, Phil and Wil wanted to burst in and hug the crap out of Tommy. No particular reason, just cuz'. The three dumbasses waited until Tommy finished with his glorious - yet oblivious - singing and pounced on him. Making sure to avoid his wings which were shrunken down quite a bit.

**They were heavy, so Tommy just shrunk them to a comfortable size. Back to the story now. **

Once Tommy realised what was happening he turned into a bright red tomato from pure embarrassment. When they all pulled away, Phil and Techno were applauding Tommy. And Wilbur? He recorded it all. 3. 2. 1. When it all was quiet, Wil played the recording to tease Tommy a bit. Techno and Phil chuckled while Tommy was screeching at Wilbur to delete it. No use. Wil wouldn't budge. 

---- ----

838 words this chapter Pog

And I decided to make Tommy good at singing because why not. I haven't seen much attention to Tommy's irl singing skills like c'mon he has le voice of an angel!!