Chapter 4 - an accident

This one is short but eh. 

---- ----

For the next year, things went smoothly, Tommy had fun with his new wings, Wilbur would practice his guitar and Techno would practice his swordsmanship. Something would go wrong soon however..

One day, Techno asked Tommy if he wanted to train with him. Tommy said yes since he wanted to do the same things his brothers did or something similar to them. Techno fought with Tommy being careful not to harm him. However, when Phil looked away for a split second, it happened. Tommy cried out, getting Phil's attention immediately. Techno was standing there, with a stone sword on the floor next to him with blood on it, his head was being held in his hands and he was crying, saying sorry over and over and over again. Then Tommy, he was in front of Techno also crying, with a wound on his face. A deep one which would surely leave a scar lasting a lifetime. It was on his lip spreading over a bit to his cheek. It was bleeding a lot. What the actual hell was Techno thinking!? Phil rushed over treating Tommy's wound. Techno was still saying sorry.. over and over.. Then, Phil noticed something. His eyes. His eyes were flashing, from black to bright red. Now Phil knew what happened. Voices. Almost all hybrids have voices, normally they are harmless and quiet though. Techno's must be loud. Loud enough to make him hurt someone. After Tommy was calmer (still in shock due to the trauma of Techno hurting him), Phil went over to Techn0, hugging him and calming him down. This was the first time. The first time Techno had hurt a loved one. He was not taking it well. Philza would have to explain to them all about what was happening with Techno. Hopefully Tommy wouldn't take it too hard.. And forgive Techno.

---- ----

308 Words. Hopefully the next chapter will satisfy you lol