The World Of Card

Year:2004

Sho:We're arrive. Ryo... Ryo where are you?

Ryo:I think I'm going to vomit.

Sho:What the hell man?

Ryo:I think I not use with this time travel machine yet.

Sho:First of all that's portal. Second It's okay one day you will be fine with it.

Ryo:I like this world.

Sho:Seriously this is 2004.

Ryo:Did you just say 2004!?

Sho:Don't be surprise now we just need to find my enemy but before that I need to find Kamen rider blade before that monster find him first. Hey did you hear me.

Ryo:Yeah, I heard you buddy but is that monster over there.

They see undead make a mess.

Sho:Maybe monster from this world but we still need to defeat that. Hen... wait who is that?

They see someone go to that undead.

???:Wrong day undead. Henshin!

TURN UP

Ryo:What is that?

Ryo:What is that?

Sho:Kamen rider blade.

Ryo:So,What we need to do?

Sho:Just watch if my enemy come we attack him.

??? :Blade you eating  my bait perfectly.

Ryo:Is that...

Sho:Let's go.

Blade:Who are you? What are you planning.

???:Nothing, I just want your power.

Blade:You will not get my power easily.

??? :I know you're going to say that. So I'm prepare. And for you two stop hiding if you guys doesn't want Blade hurt I suggest you guys don't interfere.

Ryo:How did he?

Sho:We doesn't have any choice. Henshin.

KAMEN RIDE:DECADE.

Dark Decade:I will be the one that gonna end your life.

Ryo:*press 9-1-3.

STANDING BY

Ryo:Henshin.

COMPLETE

Kaixa:I will finish you.

???:Try if you can.

They fight that monster but that monster is too strong for them. That monster already learn Sho fighting techniques while Sho doesn't even learn his technique. Sho and Ryo lose and dehenshin when they being throw.

Sho:He... So strong....

Ryo:Did we lose...

Blade:You two okay?

Sho:Who are you?

Kenzaki:Kazuma Kenzaki. Kamen rider blade. That monster already take my card.

They go to Kenzaki house.

Sho:We are really sorry we can't get that card for you.

Ryo:You already tried.

Sho:I let my anger distract me and I lose to him.

Kenzaki:Everyone make mistake in their live. But it doesn't mean we can give up. Try to become more better in the future.

Sho:Can I ask you one question if you don't mind.

Kenzaki:What is it?

Sho:Are you monster as well.

Ryo:What did you say?

Kenzaki:There's no point to lie yes I'm undead.I become undead because I use my final form too much. I fake my own death to make sure people doesn't see me and looking for me.
Even I'm the undead I don't give up to my humanity because I know it's depend on user.

Sho:Dark... Decade.

Kenzaki:You have a strong dark power kids. Power doesn't depend on rider it's depend on the user. You use that for peace and justice. You say that you use your power for revenge but I see you save everyone life. Hope... I want you to keep that word whenever you feel give up. Just believe in hope. Fight for justice and future.

Sho:Future...

Suddenly one undead come to them.

Kenzaki:You two run I will...

Sho:No! We will defeat that.

Kenzaki:Why?

Sho:Because one wise man tells me that power doesn't depend on the rider but on the user.

Ryo:Are you ready Sho?

Sho:Let's do this.

HENSHIN!!

KAMEN RIDE:DARK DECADE

STANDING BY

COMPLETE

Dark Decade:Let's do this.

Kaixa:Let's show that undead what we're capable of.

Kenzaki:That two...

Dark Decade and Kaixa fight that undead but that undead really strong.

Dark Decade:Wait, This power.

Kaixa:What?

Dark Decade:Time to turn into this dark rider.

KAMEN RIDE:GLAIVE

OPEN UP

Kaixa:Wow, it's beautiful

Dark Decade:I'm going to finish this.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE:GLAIVE.

That undead lose and explode.They dehenshin.

Kenzaki:You two nail it. I already see you card it is glaive card doesn't it. Speaking of card please take this card I get this from mysterious person. I doesn't know who give me this card but he say give it to Sho and you're the only Sho I see and using this type of card.

Sho:Thank you, Mr Kenzaki. I will keep this and become hope for everyone.

Kenzaki:Finally I see you smile.

Ryo:I think we should go now I mean there is still the world we need to save.

Sho:I will not forget you Mr, Kenzaki thank you and goodbye.

They leave and Kenzaki talking to himself.

Kenzaki:You two are the future for the mankind I hope you guys can save the future.

2005

TING...

Next part:World of Oni