Past Present Future

They arrive to Kamen rider den o World. They find one hotel to stay for a while. They all go to their room.

Satoshi for no reason... Singing a song

Sho and Ryo see Satoshi singing alone.

Ryo:Is he always like this?I know your voice is really good but stop singing. Sing again and I will make sure that you're suffer.

Sho:First of all we just know him for 1 days and second if this is for your dumb bet u think you shouldn't mad to him. Just look at him. You can't bully him like that.

Ryo:Oh my god I feel really bad what should I do now.

Sho:It's okay leave him to me.

Sho talk to Satoshi.

Sho:You have wonderful voice. I'm really surprise that you less talk to us and become cold hearted person.

Satoshi:You know, I doesn't trust people easily because of that monster. He turn someone who I trust into my enemy. I feel betrayed I feel like I shouldn't even born. The only thing that can make me happy is the music. It helps me through the dark time. I lose my father I lose my mother. And I doesn't want to lose my brother as well. I doesn't want to left him but this is the best for him. For his future.

Sho:Sometime we need to do sacrifice for everyone happiness. That's what my mother told me. I doesn't understand what she said at first but after travel to every timeline I think I understand now.

Satoshi:What do you mean?

Sho:Our hope. Before this I just want to kill that monster but after travel I realised that I want to bring smile to the people.

Satoshi:*Smile*.

Sho:Finally I see your smile. Say cheese to the camera.

Satoshi:Thanks.

Sho:For what?

Satoshi:For letting me know about sacrifice. Now I think we should find Kamen rider den o.

Sho:Yeah let's go.

Ryo who hear that talking to himself.

Ryo:Sho, he always know how to make people smile and give hope.

Kiva:Since when you guys become sentimental.

Ryo:Just shut up you stupid bat.

They three check out from that hotel 2 days later and start the journey to find kamen rider den o.

Satoshi:So, den o right but how can we find him you know.

Sho:Sometime rider just walk in front of us and he will come to us.

Ryo:But it's not always like that.

???:Imagin where are you guys going?

Satoshi:Is that?

Ryo:I take back my word.

Sho:Let's go.

They go to that guy.

Sho:Nogami ryotaro . Kamen rider den o.

Ryotaro:Yes... Hehe. Run.

Sho:That's fast.

Satoshi:I will catch him.

Ryo:Satoshi is fast as well.

Sho:I think we need to catch up them.

Meanwhile

Satoshi:How can you become this fast I'm not the kidnapper. How can you become kamen rider if you this scary.