.3

Perfect.

Life was beyond perfect.

Wrapping a towel around his lower half , he stepped out of the shower. .about to head out of the bathroom but then he caught his glimpse in the mirror.

And he stopped.

Smirking, his eyes went up and down his body. Admiration and pride so clear in his stunning blue eyes. Abs that seemed like they were carved on his body. Abs that seemed to pull on all the ladies—there he go again thinking about others.

He shook his head, grinning.

He was taken or. .was he?

He flipped off the lights and head out towards the spacious room. He had planned out the settings for this room inch by inch. Zack was a minimalist by nature and he didn't like cluttering stuff in his room so he kept everything very simple and visual. He had to see everything when he stood in the middle of the room.

The king size bed.

The portrait of a half naked woman right at the back of his bed . . watching over him.

Well, she was sexy so he didn't mind.

Then the floor had to be wooden and polished enough to reflect his face on. The wardrobe consisted of an entire separate room so he didn't have any junk lying around. And then the ivory  dressing table with a bunch of expensive shit .

Quickly , he dropped the towel and got in the outfit he had laid out for himself. A plain white T-shirt and some black pants.

Nothing could ever go wrong with white.

Then he took the Philips watch off his bedside table and quickly clasped it to his wrist. Turning around . .he tried to set his caramel hair but then gave it up.

His hair had its own moods.

Spritzing on his favorite cologne, he took the freshly squeezed orange juice and downed it all on one shot. As he was doing it—his cellphone started to buzz. Vibrate.

It won't shut up.

Like her.

Placing the glass back on the table, he took his phone and stared at the name flashing back and forth.

"Fucking bitch." He muttered and watched his phone blew up with texts notifications.

He rolled his eyes when his Facebook messenger popped up.

She wouldn't give up!

Flushing some colorful words, he swiped  the screen. And winced at the thin voice.

"Happy one month anniversary!" Her thin voice burst with excitement. He could imagine her bouncing around.

"Yeah. " He said absently,  staring at himself in the mirror.

It wasn't like she was listening to him anyways.

"So I planned an after party at cafe crunch . Omg! You should totally see the color I selected for the cake! It's like an aqua color ! So close to your eyes! I know how you love—babe? Are you there?" She crowed now sounding suspicious.

"I'm . " He answered and if he was being honest with himself. . .he couldn't see the one month anniversary party in the near future. He already felt spent.

"I wuv you so much! You should see what I'm wearing today! I did send you a pic ." Her voice turned sly. . seducing which fell flat to his ears.

He had seen it all. Done it all with her.

He was so fucking done with her .

"Later." He said and then cut the call.