Ayooo!

Hola readers, this isn't a chapter.

I feel bad for not being able to give you a new chapter or the new Technoblade FF that was promised so I'm going to let you choose the next one! Please comment with which ones you'll like to see next.

(also this will be after this one finishes which will be in a couple chapters)

Tubbo Presidential Era - Tubbo was elected as president after Wilbur blew up L'manburg. He was excited for the new position, promising to bring peace and no conflict to the country. Litte did he know how hard it would be.

Tommy Presidential Era - Tommy was elected as president after Wilbur Soot died while fighting for the country that now belongs to Tommy. He knew it was going to be hard but he was willing to risk it all for this country.

Nihachu's Revenge - After the citizens of L'manburg found out that she had been planning to destroy their home with the criminals known as Technoblade and Philza, they set out on a mission to kill her. What they didn't know was that she knew of them, and she was prepared.

Michael - Ranboo and Tubbo found a stray baby pigman wandering the nether and blocked him off in a hole, one day planning to take him home. Once they got him there, there was a lot of stress that would be coming to them.

Nihachu's Betrayal - Nihachu was known for being the only women and baker in L'manburg who had any power. No one was going to expect what she really hid in that bakery.

Time Travel Mishap - Sapnap finds Karl in his library, standing in front of an ominous glowing portal. After Karl goes on, Sapnap runs in with him only to find himself in front of a giant castle with Karl by his side.

Note that these will all take place in the same world that Minecraft is their real life with communicators.

I will also eventually make a oneshot book for little ideas that come in my mind.

As always, hugs and love from your supporting author! And if you need to hear it, I'm very proud of you all <3  <3