chapter 2

Eren's POV

Lately, Levi has been distant from me. I was about to tell him, that he was my mate. But he didn't even to get close to me, maybe he thought someone might know.Today, I'm gonna tell him that he is my mate.

Now where's Levi..Oh there he is. With his friends. Petra, Olou, Hange and Erwin.

Levi don't really like me being with him when his friends are around. Maybe he wants us to stay down for now but I can't let Levi don't know about me and him are mate.

I walk to Levi and friends.

"Levi" I call him. He and his friends look at me.

"Uh.. hey..yeah what is it?" Levi gave look suprise for my sudden arrival.

"We need to talk" I said.

"Yeah ok let's go. Bye guys" Levi grab me by my hand and wave at his friends. His friends felt weird but didn't care about it after.

Levi and I are now at rooftop.

"Eren, why did you just come at when my friends around?" Levi ask in frustration.

"Levi, I know that I shouldn't do that but when am I gonna talk to you face to face other than texting you. You know I miss you and I have something important to say that is-"

"Eren, we can talk about this later. I need to go to class early" Levi cut me off.

"But why? Levi this is im-"

"Later Eren. I have a presentation later. I need to get ready" Levi cut me off again and walk away from me with speed walk.

I just stood there watching Levi gone from his sight.

I sigh. Why is it so hard for me to have sometime with him. I better get to class.

~~after school~~

Shit. I forgot my file in locker. I need to run back now. Thank god Armin remind me about it. That file is for the presentation tomorrow.

~~at school~~

I made it before the school close. I go to my locker. And search for the file.

Yes! It's still here. I actually got paranoid when run to school that the file gone missing or someone steal it.

Now I have to go back and rest then have a video call with Armin about this presentation tomorrow.

No one's POV

Eren put the file in his bag then walk down the hallway to get out of the school.

Eren suddenly heard a sound. He got curious about it. He follow the sound and found it in storage room.

"Ahh-aa.."

'That's sound like a moan..and it's from...Levi?'

Eren then peek through the storage room.

"Aah..haa.. Levi.. I love you.." said the random guy.

Eren then cover his mouth and nose with his hand. The smell of pheromone and sex fill the storage room.

'Levi..why-'

"I.aa..love you..too..aah!" Levi moan.

That makes Eren more shock.

'He never said he love me.."

Eren then come to his senses then turn to other way from the storage room.

First Eren walk slowly so Levi and the other guy don't notice him. Then when he feel he's far away from the storage room, he start running out from the school. He start to cry more and more.

~~Jaeger house~~

Eren open the door and get inside then slam it hard. Eren stand in front of the door, wiping his tears with his hand but more tears came out.

"Eren,why you slamming the door young man!" Carla came and was about to scold Eren more but when she saw her son cry, she change her mind.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Carla came closer to Eren then placing her hand on Eren's face,wiping Eren's tears with her thumb.

"Mom, why am I pathetic alpha? Why am I even an alpha? I'm just a pathetic crybaby who have a lot of issues" Eren express all of his feeling to his mother.

"Honey, you're not pathetic. You're my son and I don't have a pathetic son"

"Then why Levi never truly loves me? I'm not good enough to be his mate. He found.. someone new.." Eren sob.

Carla got quite then said.

"Well, you just have to show him that you can be his alpha" Carla try to cheer Eren up.

"I do try to be the best for him mom but he..push me away..lie to me..does things behind my back" Eren burst into more tears.

"How about you clear your mind when we move to Maria. We can clear our minds there. Make a new chapter of our life" Carla said.

Eren thought about it for a second then nod slowly.

"Then let's pack up. We move by this end of the week. Now go to your room and rest. I'll call you when dinner ready" Carla said.

Eren nod then gone to his room.

~~in Eren's room~~

Eren put his bag on the floor then lay down on his bed.

'I should tell them tomorrow. We'll move this Sunday. Today is Wednesday' Eren sigh then open his phone re-read his chat with Levi.

Eren: Hey love, good luck on exam tomorrow!

Levi:Yeah thanks

Eren:I love you♥️

Levi: yeah okay. Now be quite. I'm hanging out with my friends now.

Eren: oh then okay

Eren: wanna go out this weekend?

Levi: I can't. I have to go out with Hange.

Eren: oh then when are we gonna go out? We haven't go out since ages 😫

Levi: stop being a baby Eren. We don't need to go out. We can meet in school. Your fav place😒

Eren: Hey you make it sounds bad. Plus, school is not my fav place. Every place that I go with you is my fav place😚

Levi:what a brat 🙄

Eren: okay then bye love. Sleep well. I love you♥️

Levi: bye

Eren: Why don't you ever said I love you to me back?

Levi: do I have to?

Eren: well yeah..it shows that you love me..

Levi:I don't need to say I love you to prove that it.

Eren:Then how are you showing your love to me?

Levi:by giving you attention? Isn't that what I'm doing now?

Eren: oh then thanks love ♥️

Levi: okay then bye Eren

Eren: already?

Levi:yeah Jean calling me

Eren:okay then. Bye. Love you♥️

Levi: bye

Eren sob while reading his text with Levi.

'you never actually give me your attention'