chapter 12

Levi's POV

I open my eyes, and saw Eren right beside me. I smiled and close my eyes again.WAIT WHAT!?. I sit up and Eren also woke up." Oh, Levi. You awake" Eren said.

" How we got here?"I ask." Well you fell asleep at the beach, and Hange told me to take you home because you were heavy sleeper. Then when I got you inside, you pull me back to sleep with you that's why we here" Eren replied.

I blush.Eren probably see my ugly sleeping face." Do you want a breakfast?" Eren ask." Uhh,yeah. Sure". "Ok,I will borrow your kitchen ok?" "Ok" I replied.

~~time skip again 🙂~~

"That was good Eren" I said."Thanks" Eren replied.

"Umm,Levi.."Eren call for my attention."Yes?" I ask." Well,you see..I want to go back to visit my mom tomorrow" "..and?" "I've been thinking to bring you with me. If you want to.."Eren said.

"Yeah, sure. I would love to" I said smile to him. But, deep inside me I was screaming. I would meet Eren's mother!?. What if she doesn't like me?. Or she knew that I have cheat on Eren in the past?

"Really? Great!" Eren cheered." I gotta now, because of work I had at home.Well see ya"Eren wave. I wave back till he he completely gone.

"What the hell should I do!?" I scream. I'm gonna meet Eren's mother. What she's a diva,or something else. I don't know what to do I need to think fast before tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should put chapter 11&12 together, but oh well. I already do it.💖