chapter 18

Levi's POV

I'm back at my house. My home. Where I can rest peacefully. I go to my room and lay down on the bed.I can't even slept properly at Eren's mother house. Thinking about that 'some kind nut girl'. She's too clingy to Eren and I obviously hate it..but Eren like it..Ugh, I hate this.

I look at ceiling. I felt so sleepy. My eyes slowly close and shut.

~~time skip~~

I woke up. I felt so refresh but then I remember,I have to go to work. I can come late because I work with Hange. Hange is the boss. Don't ask me how he can have his own company because  I don't know too. I need a job so I just work with her.

(Hange have no gender. So I can use both she or he. I know Hange is actually a girl but Hajime Isayama doesn't confirm her gender. Weird right?)

I got off my bed and go to the toilet to get shower since I didn't yesterday. After I shower,I wear my work clothes and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Just slice of bread and jam.

After all of that I make sure I get everything I need for work and go to my car,then drive to work.

~~time skip at Levi's work place~~

I arrive at my work place (you guys can name it). I was so close to get to my office,but of course..crazy person but genius in this company pull me to its office. Like always. We got in her office and she smile widely.

"Levi,how was it!? How did it go!?"she ask.

"It's good. Eren brought me every place likes. Just us together.."

"*Fangirl sound* THEN!?"

"But.. when we came back..there's someone..join us.."

Hange stop smiling. Her face looks disbelieve.

"You're joking right? WHO!?!"

"Can you calm down for one second! Low your voice!"

"Ok..who?"

"There's this girl..her name is Hazel..she is Eren's friend after he found I was cheating..he run to one lake that is beautiful.. that's where they met..he introduce her to me.."I said in sad tone and guilty. If I wasn't cheating on him. Would everything change? And everything would be perfect?

"Oh, Levi. I know you're sad right now. You felt guilty for what you've done"

I have tears form from my eyes. Hange hugs me.

"It's okay,Levi. Things already done. You don't know what happen in the future. Maybe you guys will get back together? You guys are fated mate" Hange said.

"But mates can change. Maybe I may never have any mate since mate can change or will never have one" I cry on her shoulder. I hug Hange tightly.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay" I cry for sometime. After that I got to my office and start doing my work.

~~time skip after work~~

Still Levi's POV

I got back my home,get shower,eat dinner and watch something on TV. It's all lame. I thought TV supposed to be fun, entertaining and enjoyable to watch.

Then I got text by someone. It's unknown..

Unknown:
Hey..

Levi:
Who's this?

Unknown:
Let's make this simple..
Don't come closer to My
Eren, you bitch!

Levi:
Why? And who's this!?

Unknown:
You'll see..you whore!

Levi:
...

Unknown offline

Who's this?.. why I shouldn't come closer to Eren and saying My Eren!. His mine! I don't care! I'll master Black belt in Taekwondo! (Taekwondo has black belt right?..or is it karate? I don't remember. I'm sorry if I'm wrong!💀)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that I haven't post for a while. I'm actually focus on my one shots! I focus on one shots because whenever I try to think about how to make this book more and better,other stories comes up my head! Plus, I'm learning how to try write smut 👀. I already write one in one of my one shot. Idk it's that good but hope you guys read my one shots 🙏. It's okay if you don't because I still write it anyways 🙂. Hope you guys have a great! 💖🥰