chapter 9

Levi's POV

"So you telling me,that you guys had marry before,but this kid is not yours Eren?" I said trying to understand them." Yeah..this isn't our kid, but he see me as his dad cause I taking care of him since he was baby" Eren said.

I'm actually glad that this kid isn't Eren's child, but I was jealous cause they were so close like a happy family. I wish I didn't cheat on Eren in the past. Maybe we could have kids and also a happy family.

"Levi,are you okay?" Eren ask." Huh,what? Yes I am." I ask after daydreaming." Papa, who is this?"the kid ask Eren." Oh, this is Levi" Eren introduce me." Oh you Levi. The guy Eren use to talk about before we married. Nice to meet you" the blondy said who's name Historia try to shakes hand with me."Yes" I'm shaking hand with her.

She's very beautiful. Like a goddess. Shorter than me eventually. This is a first time I seeing a person who is shorter than me. Mostly people who is shorter than me grew up to be taller than me, and people who is taller than me getting taller example like Eren. He's a big ass tree.

"Christa,where have you been? Where's Chase?"ask the girl voice. I turn around seeing a tall girl with freckles."Ymir, I'm sorry. Chase was running away to Eren that's why we're here I forgot to tell you..or forgot about you buying cotton candy.." Historia said.

"Ok first, I am glad that both of you are safe. Second, that was very rude of you for forgetting your mate."said Ymir." Sorry Ymir" Historia apologize." It's okay. Hey Eren, how you've been."ask Ymir." It's okay I guess"answered Eren." Oh this is Levi" Eren said." Hey"Ymir said. "Hey" I answered.

"Papa why weren't you come back. Do you not want to play with me?" Chase asked. "No, I would love play with you, but I had to move out." Eren said." Are you trying to find new mommy or daddy?" Chase ask again. " I don't know.." Eren look at me." Maybe?" Eren continued. What's that  suppose to mean?! Does that mean Eren actually like me back?!

" It's okay I don't mind. Atleast I want you to play with me"Chase said." Of course I will play with you, kiddo" Eren said while ruffle Chase's hair. The boy giggle. I guess that's Ymir girl is Historia's mate. They actually a cute couple I'm not gonna lie.

"So..are you guys get back together?" Historia ask." No, actually. Maybe..I don't know" Eren answered. Eren you make me confuse. Which one?! "Eren seriously" Historia said." Ok,I don't know" Eren said.

"Levi?" Historia ask me."Oh,umm.."I don't know what to answer. Of course I wanna yes but its gonna be really weird, and Eren would never be with because answer yes.

"Ok then. We will talk about this next time, cause both of you are confusing us." Historia said." We have to go now or this carnival will close before we even play get to play" Ymir said." Ok,come on let's go together." Eren said." Yay,play with papa".

We continue play together. Till others go back home. Me and Eren watch fireworks from afar. After that, we go back to our own houses. I wish we could  be like this. Together whenever we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you guys doing?💖