chapter 14

Carla's POV

"You have once dating Eren, right?"I ask Levi. I know about Levi because Eren kept the picture of him and cry for him before he change school. He beg me to change it. Even, I'm mad at Levi for what he did to Eren. I can see that he really wants Eren back and will love Eren with all his heart,but of course he will love Eren with all his heart,they are fated mates.

But I see Eren on the other hand,see Levi just a friend and nothing else even doing couple things.Eren will not see it because,Eren close his heart. So he will never trust Levi. I can see Levi trying. If this still goes on,they might not be in a good terms and they might have other mate.
(My au is that if your mate doesn't love or have heart for you anymore.Your mate will be changed to someone else or no one)

"Umm.. I'm sorry for what I did Ms Jaeger. I wasn't mature back then and thinking about myself" Levi said.

"It's okay, I just want to say good luck. I will support you. Sure I was mad at you in the past because you hurt my real baby(Mikasa is her other baby. Adopted baby). But, you guys are mates. I can't change that."

"Thank you and I'm so sorry."

"Hey, sorry. Levi you can go upstairs now. If you want" Eren said from behind.

"O-okay, I'll go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was short. I actually don't have any idea. Please give me idea to continue this. I only know how to start  and end it but in middle is hard for me.💖