chapter 16

Eren's POV

"Do you still hate me?"

I stunned.I don't know what to say.

"..."

Levi's POV

I guess he is.

"Let's go,I'm tired actually.This place is really beautiful"I said.

"Ok.."

We got back to the car.

"Do you want to meet my friends?Her house is close here.I met her here.You can take a rest there. I haven't visit her for long time."

Her?

"I would love to"I said.

"Ok,let's go"Eren said while smiled brightly. He looks very happy to visit this girl..

~~time skip~~

We arrive at this person house. I really wanna know what kind of person she is. Atleast I know who or what type Eren like.Obviously not me for sure..

Eren ring a doorbell. Her house looks decent. Not bad...

The door open reveal a pretty girl.She had a blonde hair, hazelnut colour eyes,fair skin and looks sweet.Sweet enough to make people fall or do anything,but not me..

"Eren!"she hugs Eren.Very tightly.So close,but not until you can't breath.

"Hazel!" Eren hug back.

"I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too"

I feel like a third wheel or watching a drama when husband gone to military,finally back home for so long. This make my heart ache so much. I can't handle it.

Levi fake cough.

"Oh,Hazel.This is Levi.Levi,this is Hazel. One of my friends"

"Oh,hey Levi." Hazel smiled at me. I don't know why,but I wanna puke.

"Let's go inside" Hazel said.

We all got inside.This house is good but not that clean and needs more improvement.

"Wow, it's rare for me to see a male omega"she said.

"You can met a lot more in city, would you like to follow us? Just this time. You always decline. I have a girls friends there. You can live with or if you don't want to be uncomfortable you can live with Levi for moment,you okay with that right?"

What the heck!?

"Umm..yeah.I'm okay with it" I glare at Eren but he didn't notice it because he keeps busy looking at this bit- I mean Hazel. I swear if she accept it, I will-

"Fine, but promise me that you will left me behind. You know I'm scared at crowded place" Hazel say to Eren.

"Don't worry I will not left you behind."

I felt really hurt.Eren didn't even ask me and say it with bright smile.Just for her.

"When is it?" Hazel ask.

"Probably,next week.We have work there. I'm probably gonna be busy" Eren answer.

"What's the point of me to be there if always busy.You rarely came here. I thought we could spent time together if I follow you"Hazel said.

She has a point,Eren.WHY TF WOULD YOU WANT TO BRING HER TOGETHER BACK IF YOU WILL BE BUSY.THAT IS REALLY DUMB EVEN IF YOU CUTE BEING DUMB BUT THIS IS SERIOUSLY DUMB!!

"It's okay, my friends will take care of you,even Levi.Right, Levi?" Eren said turn to me. Probably want me to say. I want to say no but Eren look at me with pleading eyes.

"Yeah, I will take care of you because Eren's friends is a family to me, always.."

"That's great. See we will take care of you"

You mean 'I will take care of you' like hell I will babysit someone,even babies.

This is just breaking me. Eren, are you trying to make me feel hurt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this was short,and I didn't update for a long time. I'm sorry🥺💖