chapter 10

Levi's POV

Hmm..what to do.. what to do. I'm very bored. I don't know what to do. I don't have any idea what to do. I wanna do something that Eren will join.

Ring..ring..

Ring..ring..

I heard my phone ring. I checked it. It was Hange. I actually don't wanna pick it up, but if I don't she might need my help or something. Hange always do something crazy. She once almost burn lab up at our college. That time she call for my help, but I didn't answer. It's pretty mess up. So it's better for me to pick up her call.

H: Levi!!
L: What do you want shitty glasses.
H:Ooh still rude as ever.
L: Whatever.What do you want, four eyes?
H: You know it's been a long time we going on vacation together.
L:If you take me to the forest or the park to catch a frog then I won't go out with you ever again
H:That was fun! But no. We are going to the beach!
L:Fine I guess..

'wait this great time to bring Eren and spend time with him'

L:Umm.. can I bring someone with me?
H: Of course, the more the merrier! Who is it? And ask him or her to bring some friends to if they want!
L:Ok, you will know him later at the beach. You can wait us there.
H:Ok. At our favourite spot!
L:K. Bye shitty glasses.
H:Bye shorty!

We end our call. I immediately call Eren, because I was excited to go to the beach with him. This is our first time go to the beach together if he agrees. I might see him in swimsuit. He's probably looks so hot. I hope Eren agree,or my imagination would be waste or humiliating just to think he's going.

Ring..ring..

Ring..ring..

Rin-

E:hello?
L:hey,Eren..
E:oh,Levi! What's up.
L:umm are you free today,or afternoon?
E:yeah,why?I don't have anything to do today.
L:umm..well..do you wanna go to the beach with me? I mean not only both of us, I have a friend also go there. You can also invite your friends if you want to. It's okay if you don't. Not that I don't want your friends to go with us- I mean you. Umm..
E:okay that will be fun. I will invite my, if you insist.
L:oh that's totally great! So exciting! See you there. Bye. I'll give you location later. Ok,bye.
E:by-

I cut off Eren just like that. Oh my god!! He say yes! Ok now I just have to get ready to go to the beach. Oh my god! I'm such a pervert! I should stop. It's weird. Especially for Eren. He might think I'm weird and don't to have anything with me anymore. Yes,I should stop.

~~time skip,at the beach~~

I ready arrive at the beach. Hange is already there.Wave at me."Hey, Levi!" Hange scream."Shh,shitty glasses. Your so loud." I said." Well that's how people know its me. Hange the loud crazy girl" then she laugh like crazy person she is. I sat under umbrella. With a book cover my face. Not wanting people to see me with Hange that still laughing.

"Hey"that voice it's Erens voice!. I turn around saw him with his friends. That I clearly remember. They were the ones who mad at me for cheating on Eren. Especially, Mikasa. I don't blame them. It was clearly my fault.

" So we're here. It's been so long we all go to beach. Right guys" Eren said. "Yeah" his friends said." Let's go to the ocean!!"shouted Armin. The boys were running except Eren." ARMIN,YOU FORGOT YOUR DONUT BEACH FLOAT. YOUR GONNA DROWN AGAIN!!" Annie shouted chasing Armin.

"Here, we've make some food. If it wasn't much enough it's Sasha's fault" Mikasa said." Hey,it wasn't my fault that I always hungry" Sasha said." Ok, I will sit here for a while" Eren said as he scooch  over to me and getting closer. Immediately get up and look away. Try to hide my blush. "Will get some drink.Text me if you guys want anything" I said.

I run to the open bar. As I was running for it. I got grab out of nowhere." Hey,cutie. Wanna have some fun with us? We promise we'll be gentle" the guy chuckled." Umm,no thanks. I need to go." I tried to get out of a grip of this guy." Well that's not nice for leaving us like that." "Let me go!" I said as I groan. "You need some punishment" the guy grip my butt."Ahh,please let me go!!"I scream. I clench my eyes." How about no" the guy laughed with his friends.

"Don't you dare touch him!"someone shout. It's Eren. I knew it. It's his voice. I open my eyes. It is Eren! He threw a punch a the guy. I fell to the ground. The guy friends try to threw punch at Eren, but they too slow. Eren block it and punch them in their guts.

After he finish.He carried me bridal style." Are you okay?" Eren ask." Y-yeah. Thank you." I blush.i burried my face at his neck."Your welcome".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update 🥺. Hope you enjoy.💖