chapter 19

Levi's POV

I can't stop thinking about that unknown number. What does this person want? Why should I stay away from Eren? Thinking about it makes me have a headache. Thank god there's nothing wrong with me. Doctor said I'm fine just stress. I walk out of hospital and I met someone I don't even have anything to do with.

Hazel.

"Hey, Levi!" Hazel cheer, run up to me. "Oh, Hazel.." I said softly.

"Are you sick?" Hazel ask as she put her back hand on my forehead to check if I'm sick or not. "No, I'm fine. I got a headache, and doctor say because of stress" I answer. "Oh..you should relax a bit. Don't do too much work. Think or do something you like. Clear your mind" Hazel said. 'Why is she so nice?' I thought. "Are you going somewhere?" I ask her. "Oh, I was waiting for Eren and I saw you here. Oh, and he said he wants to introduce me to his friends" Hazel said. 'Good for you then..' I thought.

"You wanna join?" ask Hazel. "Huh?um.." I want to join. I really want to join! But.. I don't know if Eren might like it. I know I want Eren to love me, but always be everywhere with him,might make him feel uncomfortable..

"Levi?" Hazel wave her hand at me. "Huh? Oh yeah. I would love too" WHAT THE FUCK. "Oh, great! Let's wait for Eren now" she said happily. We wait for Eren for a while. Then Eren came and wave at us.

"Hey guys!" Eren greet.

"Hey" Me and Hazel greet back at the same time. "Sorry that I'm late. I just drop off my friends" Eren say. "It's okay, can't wait to meet them" Hazel say happily. Eren chuckle and say "They gonna like you". They both smiling at each other makes me want to murder people...

(I feel like I heard that word somewhere..on tik tok or some😀)

"Oh,Levi. How are you? Why are you here?" Eren ask. "Oh, I ju-" "He got a headache because of a stress. That's why he's here" Hazel said. Well, thank you for cutting me, Hazel. I appreciate that. "Oh, that's probably hard for you. Do you want me to give you a ride?" Eren suggest. "No no it's okay!" I decline. "He wants to come too" Hazel said. " Oh, okay. The more the merrier. Let's go, they waiting" Eren said. Me and Hazel got in and we head to Jean's house.

No one's Pov

~At Jean's house~

"Eren is here guys!" Connie shout. "Finally, took him long enough" Mikasa said. "Hope this girl is not another bitch" Mikasa continue. "Mikasa, language!" Sasha say with her hand on her hips. "Alright,mom" Mikasa groan and say sarcastically. Sasha just 'hmph' and turn back continue cooking with Annie helping her.

(I make Sasha motherly but a chaotic and childish. Plus, Sasha is like a mother because she's the oldest one. Why did I make Sasha the oldest one?Because,why not? 🙃)

"Is 'another bitch' Levi?" Armin ask. "Yeah.. I do hate him for hurting Eren..but he's...nice? I don't know why, but I feel like he can be trust to be with Eren..maybe because he is Eren's mate?" Mikasa said. Mikasa doesn't want to say bad about Levi because Levi is Armin's best friend and Jean's roommate. So like he's best friend too. Even though Levi did cheated on Eren, Armin still claim Levi as his best friend. He knows Levi can change and love Eren with all his heart. So talk bad about Levi infront of Armin is probably bad idea. Armin looks weak and not scary on the outside but he is scary when he's angry. Also, not just Armin you should be scared of. Jean is protective too. He's okay with Levi. He just disappointed on Levi. Can't believe his roommate, the person he always dance practice with is cheating on their own lover. Like a betrayal.

(Jean is like second scariest when they angry. Levi is the first one. Mikasa the third 😗 and Armin is like Levi's other best friend. Hange is still his best friend. It's just Armin and Levi best friends since middle school. Hange and Levi met in high school. A bit late)

Eren open the door. "Hey guys". Eren greet. "Hey, Eren" Armin greet back. "Oh, Levi!" Armin run up to Levi and hug him tightly. "Hey soulmate.." Levi say softly. "Hey roomie" Jean wave at Levi. "Hey" Levi wave back and continue hugging Armin. "Ok, you both koala. Cut it out. Hey Levi, and Eren don't you mind introduce your friend" Mikasa said, as she fold her arms. "Well guys, this is Hazel. I met her at a pond close to my mother house" Eren said. "Pretty weird you met someone and be friends with them like that" Mikasa say directly. "Mikasa" Jean whisper shout and nudge at Mikasa. "It is pleasure to meet you. I'm Jean" Jean offer a handshake "The who say directly is my mate, Mikasa". Jean and Hazel shake hand. "The one who on the sofa is Connie. The girl with a brunette hair cooking is his mate, Sasha. The one who help her is Annie. Lastly, the blonde half coconut is Armin, Annie's mate" Jean introduce everyone, and all of them wave at her when their names got call out. Hazel just smile and wave at everyone. "Pleasure to meet you too, Jean. I hope we all of us get along" Hazel said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry that I don't update recently. I just finish my exam and there's more and bigger exam come up which might gonna make me update slower...and I hope that I didn't go down, because if I go down my parents will take my phone away ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ ,and I'm sorry if there's wrong with my grammar and spelling. Sometimes it's autocorrect (in spelling part). Cya! 💖