chapter 3

~~Few days later (Saturday. So Eren moving tomorrow)~~

Levi's POV

Eren been acting weird lately. He didn't text me, avoid me, ignoring me.

Is he mad about not listening to him? Probably, I'll talk to him later or now. I should find him now.

I walk down the hallway finding Eren with annoyance because I kept get cat call by these stupid fucking alphas and betas. How annoying. Thank god Eren is not like them or I would kick him everyday.

I had enough getting fucked by that disgusting fucker. He really think I got head over heels for them and want me to be with them!? In their dream. Now, I don't want to get fucked by anyone. No stupid alphas. No idiotic betas. No more cheating bitch omega. Just Levi and his alpha Eren. Simple.

I admit that I'm wrong and I am gonna change for the better. So, the first step I already done which is stop fucking around and focus on your one which Eren. And second, dress up better. No more all black sexy outfit even tho it's fits me. That's how I woo people but now I don't want that. Now I'm wearing a simple white t-shirt and dark blue relaxed jeans. I have my jacket but I put it in my locker. That jacket is denim dark blue jacket that compliment my jeans. All of my friends hype about it saying that I look really good. Don't they know that I'm always look good? Whatever, now for third step is find Eren and spend time with him. Be a good boyfriend. Yeah that's it.

Ah, there he is.

"Eren!" Eren then give his attention to me then come up to me. "Hey...lee" he greet with sad tone.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Let's go somewhere else" he said then grab my hand to the rooftop.

~~at the rooftop ~~

"Now, what's wrong?" I ask.

He look down and sigh. After few second he looks up look at me with holding back teary eyes.

"Levi, I'm breaking up with you" I felt the world stop for a second. What? Did I have a  hearing problem.

"What?" I ask again. "I'm breaking up with you. Do you know why? Because I can't be with you anymore. You play me. Not once but a dozen times. You think I didn't know!? I hate this feelings Levi. I just blind myself not to knowing anything. Now, I don't want anything to do with you anymore"

I felt my world crumble. This wasn't suppose to happen. I plan everything to make up to Eren. I know I was horrible boyfriend.

My eyes starts watering. Please I just need this one last chance.

"Eren-" the school bell starts to ringing.

"The school is starting. I hope after class we don't see each other anymore" Eren said and walk pass me.

I stood there with my brain can't think of anything.

No. No. Eren can't left me. I love him. Yes, after class I'll go find him. I'll make it up everything. Eren hates it when we gone late to class so I should get class.

No one's POV

Levi went to class. He doesn't listen what teacher said. All his mind was on Eren.

Time pass then school bell rings telling the student to switch classes. Levi immediately get up and gone out of the classroom to find Eren before Eren gone to his next class.

Levi search Eren everywhere. The hallway, his Eren next classroom,Eren's locker, school's lab and even toilets. 'Where is he!?'

Through out the whole day Levi never seen Eren once. It makes Levi breaking down more and more.

~~the next day at school~~

Levi came to school with Eren's hoodie that Eren give to him when he got cold. Levi always forgot to give it back to Eren. Now, he glad that he forgot to give it back.

Levi walk with swollen eyes that he cry whole night try to call and text Eren to talk to him but Eren didn't reply once.

Levi got to his locker and sigh while watching Eren's locker beside him.

"Levi!" Hange yell out Levi's name and run up to him. Oh forgot to tell you that Levi texted and have a call with hange last night after not getting any reply by Eren. Hange then calm Levi down and tell him that she will talk to Eren and find Eren for him.

"Levi, I now know why Eren was gone after you talk to him yesterday.." Hange said with pity tone.

"Why?" Levi ask with wonder and wanting to know where Eren is.

"He..well move to another school. Another country. He didn't tell you but only his friends. He's gone now" Hange felt pity to Levi after have call with him last night. Levi cry all out and letting all his feelings to Hange.

Hange just got this news in the morning after asking Armin.

"He left!?" Levi exclaims. " No he can't. I didn't get to make up for him!" Levi then starts crying and all of student who pass by look at Levi with weird face or pity.

"Levi calm down. I'm sure one day we will see him again-" "You will never see him again" Hange try calm Levi down but all sudden a voice interfere.

It was Mikasa with Armin behind her. "Mikasa, Levi is already regret about it. Let him go" Armin said while trying to pull Mikasa to somewhere else than Hange and Levi is.

"No, he needs some piece of my mind" Mikasa said with a bitter tone. Actually trying hold back to punch Levi in the face because doesn't want to cause scene and get in trouble.

"It's all your fault that Eren is heartbroken and left. If you just being happy and try to have a good relationship with Eren then he wouldn't leave but he left so that he can heal himself from having to see your face every day" Levi was stunned to speak. He never wanted Eren to leave. Yes, he's an asshole. You can call him any name you want but that doesn't change the fact that he still loves Eren.

"Mikasa! It's not Levi's fault. Eren's parent have to move for their job and Eren have to go with them. It's not Levi's fault" Armin scold Mikasa.

Levi still in daze and can't think of anything else than Eren. He wants to apologise to Eren, hug Eren, kiss Eren and be a good boyfriend for him.