Happiness

Once the mission was over, Iron Spider strolled over to his seat in the plane, whistling a happy tune. He tapped the buttons laid across the control panel before leaning back, arms behind his head.

Spiderman sat beside him and asked, "What has you in such a good mood?"

Iron Spider shrugged, "Not sure. I've just been a lot happier recently. Its strange, but I kind of like it."

"Maybe somethings in the air?" Spiderman suggested.

"I think Ben needs to inhale some of that 'something' then. Grouch." Kid Arachnid complained.

"Shut up before I slice your vocal cords out of your stupid camel neck." Scarlet threatened.

"Camel neck?!"

Venom scoffed, "You're one to talk Ben."

Scarlet popped out a stinger, "You wanna be next Punk?"

Spiderman cut in, "Hey, enough already, before Amadeus crashes from all the stress of you three backseat bickering."

"Oh no Peter, let them argue. I am perfectly fine, don't worry about it." Iron Spider continued flying. Oddly enough, he seemed more relaxed than ever, despite the argument.

Spiderman glanced Iron Spider up and down, "Is there something you're not telling us? Have you engineered anything that makes all that serotonin go off in your brain or something?"

Scarlet raised an eyebrow, "Did you just ask this kid if he was on drugs?"

"No!" Spiderman defended. He turned to Cho, "You're not on drugs, right?"

"No Peter, I am not on drugs." Iron Spider rolled his eyes, although not really annoyed. The rest of the conversation seemed to fizzle out as Amadeus was lost in his own thoughts. There was a little flutter in his stomach and he felt a goofy smile spread across his face.

Cho tried not to make it too obvious he was smiling, but that was hard, he was excited. Amadeus knew in approximately fifteen minutes and forty seven seconds, he got to see Jess again. That alone opened up the possibility of his day. Maybe they'd go out and she'd introduce him to his new favorite place to eat? Or they could stay in and work on particle synthethization together? The possibilities were endless, and they distracted Amadeus almost all the way home. Like a child excited for their trip to Disney Land, Cho counted the seconds until he was back with Jess.

Forty-six, forty-five, forty-four...

A short Jessadeus drabble until the next part of Peach! Have a great day Spiderbites :) (For context, this is pre-chapter 17)