Chapter 11 1/2: Apologies

Tuesday, 5:30 pm

The students were all hanging out in the dorm, waiting for dinner to be finished. Squirrel Girl figured out from Monkey Joe that tonight would be burrito night (if you got that reference I love you), and everyone was excited.

Except Jess.

Don't get it twisted, Jess like burritos as much as the next guy, but she felt guilty. She was a social butterfly most of the time, meaning she could also feel if people felt sad or angry, and there were unwelcoming presences constantly.

Jess didn't blame them for being harsh or hostile, she hurt their bodies and their pride. Scarlet Spider, Agent Venom, and Spiderman were kind of standoffish when it came to Jess. They often responded with short answers whenever she tried to talk to them or crack jokes, not really accepting her as their equal student.

Tonight, she decided, that would all change.

"DINNER!" One of the chef yelled, causing everyone to try and get out. When the three older Web Warriors tried to leave, Jess blocked them in. Everyone else quickly fled the room.

"What do you want Jess?" Spiderman was normally really forgiving, but he wanted his burritos. 

"I need to talk to all three of you," Jessabelle was willing to never eat burritos if it meant getting them to forgive here.

"Not now, we need to get down the dining hall before Sam eats all the burritos." Spiderman pushed past her, but Jess threw a huge shield at the door. 

"Let us out now," Scarlet demanded, sounding like her older sister Jade when she was about to lose her cool.

"Not until you hear what I have to say!" Jess then sounded commanding like Jenny, her other sister. Scarlet raised an eyebrow, looking at Peter for assistance. Flash only folded his arms. They boys quickly huddled for a few seconds, then Peter and Ben folded their arms as well.

"You have five minutes," Scarlet was just about done with this child, ready to send her back where she came from, Nick Fury's daughter or not. 

An awkward silence came to be. The guys eyed each other as Jess was attempting to swallow her pride. The shield vanished and the guys started to walk out. Jess bowed her head in shame.

"I'm sorry." It was barely heard, but was heard nonetheless. They all stopped in their tracks, practically shuddering with disbelief. 

"What?"  Venom inquired. None of the boys expected her to apologize. As a matter of fact, they expected her to gloat about how she successfully beat them in a matter of minutes. 

But she hadn't.

"I'm sorry," Jess continued, "I'm sorry that I overreacted, I'm sorry that I kicked and punched you, I'm sorry I invaded your life, and I'm sorry I didn't apologize sooner. You can all go share your  deep hatred for me, but I had to let you know I regret what I did." Jess held her shoulder, facing away from them so they wouldn't see the few tears dripping from her brown orbs. The guys all looked at each other, then approached her calmly.

"We're sorry too," Spiderman got in front of Jess and kneeled down. "We tried forcing you into make you flip your world upside-down in a place you wouldn't be happy." He then wiped away the tears falling down her face.

"I get it," Scarlet said, then coming to her side, bringing Venom along with him. "Trust me, I wasn't all excited when that annoying spider in front of you tried to recruit me. I should've known someone else might have felt the same way." Scarlet would never admit it, but Jess slowly would start to grow on him. She laughed a bit as Scarlet ruffled her hair.

"And anyway," Venom was now on her left, "I shoulda known that just because I love it here doesn't mean everyone will. I should've thought that you might not." Spiderman then pulled her to his side, giving her a half hug.

"C'mon, let's go eat. Amadeus will miss you." Spiderman teased jokingly. 

"Oh shut up," Jess then got on Venom's back as the raced to go get their burritos.

OK GUYS IM SORRY! I TOOK A 2 HOUR NAP BECAUSE MY FACE HURTS :D BYE PINEAPPLES!

 Ok in all seriousness, I got sick and my nose is stuffy, so I took some Benadryl which made me tired. So, I slept for 2 hours. Funny story: I woke up at around 5:57 pm, thinking it was 5:57am. However, everyone in my house was awake, and me being really dumb thought they got up early. I then went in my grandma's room and asked, "Why are you guys all awake so early?" My grandparents laughed at me, then told me that I went to sleep in the middle of the day. And then I went to go eat  my food.

So, BYEEEEEEEEEEEE PINAPPLESSSSSSSSSS