Chapter 19

Ok so here is some Liu Kang and Kung Lao POV mostly in this chapter, in the beginning a lot. It will switch in and out between characters. Anyways hope you enjoy!

Liu Kang POV

I woke up in bed next to Kung Lao who was still deep in sleep. I smiled and ran my fingers though his hair. He moved closer to me and snuggled into my chest. I honestly couldn't help but laugh at how attached he was to me. Kung Lao after about 15 minutes woke up and smiled at me. "Hey baby" Lao said with honesty very tired eyes. 'Hey there weirdo' "hahaha not funny" we both laughed at that and got up from bed. "I'll see you in a few hours?" 'Ok, can't wait to see you" he blushed at what I said. He was going to go with a few others to help him wail I was going with Raiden, Fujin, and some other monks. As Kung Lao was about to leave our room I grabbed his hand and hugged him, 'I love you' I said. He smiled softly and turned to hug me back saying the same. He left and I stood there in the room, not being able to wait for the wedding.

With Jade and Kitana

Jade woke up as usual before Kitana and went to take a bath. About 5 minutes after Jade left Kitana woke up and went to go search for her girlfriend. As Kitana walked though the palace looking for her she ran into a guard.
Guard: Oh gods, I'm so sorry!
Kitana: it's fine, it was my fault for not paying attention.
Guard: sorry again, but if you don't mind me asking something, who are you looking for?
Kitana: oh, I'm looking for my girlfriend, we have to leave in 2 hours for a wedding.

*Jade turns the corner*

Jade: Hey princess
Kitana: AHH.......why did you scare me, why
Jade: sorry I didn't mean too babe
Kitana: I know, well you wanna get ready so we can go to the wedding?
Jade: yea sounds good!

With Cassie and Jacqui

Cassie was putting on a normal suit and Jacqui was putting on a red and gray dress. "Hey Cassie how do I look?" Jacqui asked as she turned the corner. Cassie turned and smiled, "......wow...." "Cassie?"
"...oh uh yea you look amazing!" Jacqui just laughed and then went over to her girlfriend. She kissed her cheek, then they were off.

Most of them were now ready, some where there like Sonya, Johnny, Jade, Kitana, Cassie, Jacqui, Raiden, Fujin, Jax, and families from both sides of Kung Lao and Liu kang.

Once the wedding began Liu Kang was was waiting to see Kung Lao walk down the aisle. Liu was wearing a black suit with white and gold dragon on the back. Soon everyone stood up and turned to Kung Lao who was now walking down the aisle with Kung Jin by his side, even though Jin was younger then Lao they were still family and also that Jin wouldn't stop begging to walk him down the aisle to Liu Kang.

Liu Kangs POV

As Lao walked down the aisle I felt my heart and breathing stop, he looked beautiful, he had a suit on as well but some of the girls had done his hair. It was done into a long braid with small flowers in the braid along with the ends curled. As  Jin handed over Kung Lao to me with a smile, "take care of him". I smiled back and took Laos hand.

Kung Laos POV

I was just outside the door and hesitating to walk in. I didn't know what would happen, would he suddenly say no, will he see me and not love me anymore. Millions of other thoughts filled my head until I felt a tap on my shoulder from Jin. "Hey, it's going to be ok I promise you, well are you ready?" I nodded my head and we began. I saw Liu honesty look like he lost the ability to breathe, I felt bad.

No POV

After most of the talking I usually ignore.

Raiden who was smiling brighter then ever said,  "you may now kiss your husband." After those words they kissed. The room was now cheering for the two, everyone was happy. They broke the kiss then just continued to celebrate with rest of their friends the remaining of the day.

     ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
Wow I didn't think I was going
To publish this, like I was so hesitant. But here we all are, hope everyone of you has a nice day, and the next chapter will be out in a few days. ♡︎♡︎♡︎