Chapter 20

It was a exciting day for Jade and Kitana, it was their wedding day. Kitana for once was awake before Jade and was going to go take a shower. She walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her and her hair up in its casual bun. She looked at the bed to see if Jade was there and she wasn't. Kitana looked around the room a little bit until she saw Jade was laying low in the bed to were it looked like she wasn't there.

"Damn how low do you sleep in the bed?"

"Mhmmm, what?"

Jade raised her head and smiled at Kitana who was giggling. Kitana sat next to Jade and slightly running her fingers though Jades hair, that was down.

"I said that you sleep low in the bed, I couldn't tell you were their".

Jade sat up, "Sorry I guess I've just always sleep low."

They both smiled and got up from the bed. Both Kitana and Jade put on gray sundresses. "I'll see you when the wedding starts" they both said.

With Jade

Jade was in her personal room doing her hair. Skarlet came in and helped her get into her dress along with helping her with the remaining of her long hair. Soon Jade walked to the mirror to see what she looked like.

"You look awesome Jade!"

"Y-you think so?"

"YES! You look like a damn goddess like B!"

Both women shared a laugh and walked out.

With Kitana

Kitana was finishing up the last of her hair and walked away from the mirror. Sheeva walked in and helped her get into her dress. When she was in her dress Sheeva left her room and Kitana turned to  a table to look at something.

Kitana picked up a picture of herself and her sister, Mileena. Mileena had passed away 10 years ago, even though all they ever did was argue and fight they got along and looked out for each other. A tears fell down her face. She remembered about the time Mileena told her she was going to marry a women one day and be very happy. Kitana was supportive but when there stepmother came into the picture everything just changed. Kitana smiled looking down at her sister, she stopped crying and walked out to where the wedding was. She stood by the door and smiled when she saw that Liu Kang was walking her down.

As Kitana walked down the aisle smiling at Jade who was slightly crying and smiling brightly. Liu Kang handed Kitana to Jade and said "you better take care of her," "I will don't worry." With that the two stood in-front of each other. Once all was said and done the question was asked. "Jade will you take Kitana as your wife?" "Yes" "Princess Kitana will you take Jade as your wife?" "Yes!"
"You may now kiss your bride".

With that the two kissed and smiled after they pulled apart. This was a new part in both of their lives but now they had each other to help. Who knows where the future will take them and what will happen, maybe even a new family member. Only time can tell.