Chapter 12

As Kitana sleep next to Jade she began to have a nightmare and a very bad one at that.

Kitana's nightmare

"JADE! LOOK OUT!" I yelled. When she turned around it was to late the knife had driven into her skin. "NO!" I jumped up using what looked like war fans in my hands. I got to the man who's face was slightly blurry and attacked him. For my final hit I drove both of the war fans into his skull and slit his throat. I jumped down and rushed to Jades side, she was struggling to breathe and the knife in her wasn't helping at all. Two soldiers ran up and picked her up to take her away and heal her. I wasn't far behind either of them so I wasn't to far away from Jade so if she freaked out then I would be there for her.  We walked into a hospital type building, I couldn't tell at all it was blurry as well. They took Jade to a room on the upper floors of the hospital.

(cool thing to know with Reese - hospitals will keep more injured and sick in the middle or on the main floor with everyone else. People who are more likely to not make it are placed at the top story of the hospital. This is what I know from Valley Children's hospital, I don't know if it applies to all hospitals but it applies in this story).

We made are way to one of the upper floors and they got her into a room and immediately started it try to help her.  "Your highness I apologize but you can't be in here, for now please wait out there for her". I listened and walked out of the room and waited for her to walk out of the door.

With Jade

I was sleeping peacefully and felt Kitana turning over and over. "Princess?... princess" I called her multiple times and she failed to wake up yet. I sighed and slightly touched her to see if she would wake up, but all she did was stop turning.

With Kitana

I was sitting in the floor slightly crying and hoping that nothing was wrong. I heard someone say princess so I looked around for who it was and no one was there. I sat back on the foot agin and sighed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped at it. "Princess Kitana, I'm sorry to inform you but Jade didn't survive the surgery. She's gone now, there was nothing more we could do for her, I'm sorry for you loss". I couldn't believe what I just heard I began to cry and yell Jades name as though with some power of the world that would bring her back to me.

With Jade

Kitana jumped when I touched her shoulder and about a few seconds later she started crying in her sleep and saying my name. I decided it was time to wake her because I couldn't watch what was happening to her. "Kitana wake up" she woke up and jumped up and continued to cry. "Kitana tell me what's wrong" Kitana looked at me and hugged me tightly to were it hurt me quite a bit but I didn't say anything. "What's wrong Kitana?" I said as Kitana slowly lifted her head up from my back still crying.

*after Kitana explained what happened in the nightmare*

No ones POV

Jade who was shocked completely hugged Kitana again and continued to hold her for a long period of time. "Kitana you will never lose me, ever" Jade said to Kitana wail holding her up on her lap. " *sniff* really?" "Really".

Im so sorry for not updating often I've had some difficulty with my outfits for the Jade and Kitana cosplay. My cousin who was gonna cosplay as Kitana got hit by a car when she was riding her bike. Thankfully she is ok and is expected to make a full recovery soon and she is really excited to get out of the hospital now. I have a three week vacation (YASSSSSSS) and I'm babysitting both of my little cousins (8 and 3) Tuesday and Wednesday please pray for me ;^; I think I may need it.

But I hope that you guys are all having an amazing day so far and please stay safe. Oh and lastly my little combatants I have a nickname for you all and as you can guess it is combatants.