Chaptet 5

It had been a good 3 weeks sense jade and kitana started to bond more. "Uhh princess may I please have new clothes the ones I have are torn....badly."  "Oh yea sure, GUARD!" As kitana said that a guard came from behind them. "Yes princess?" "May you please get jade here some new clothes she can wear." As soon as kitana finished her sentence the guard left to grab some clothes. "T-thank you princess." "It's no problem, also you don't half to call me princess when we are around others, ok." Jade looked up and stared to blush.

"Here princess, I apologize if they do not fit her correctly." "It will be fine thank you, that will be all." As the guard left kitana took jades hand and pulled her off to a side path. "Uhh prin- kitana what are you doing?" Jade bent down to kitanas level ,because she was sitting on the floor, and saw kitanas blushing face. " if I didn't know you any better I'd say your blushing." Kitana simply rolled her eyes at her comment. "It's just it's..." "show me what it looks like." (The dress at the top of the chapter). Jade shrugged her shoulders and got up as did kitana. "I-I can help you with it." Jade smiled and grabbed her hand as though to say "ok let's go".

As the two entered the room jade set the clothes down on the bed and walked back over to kitana. As the two walked to where jade had left the clothes at kitana had a though in her head. As jade began to get changed kitana faced the wall occasionally looking over her shoulder but then mentally slapping herself for that.
Kitanas POV
"I don't know why the hell I kept looking over my shoulder plus the thought I got in my head, ugh." I forced myself to look at the wall for a good 2 minutes before I felt a tap on my shoulder. "How do I look Kitana?" I had no words she looked beautiful in it. "Wow just wow you look amazing!" I covered my mouth surprised as to what I had just said. I think jade was to she had a blush on her face. I felt as red as a tomato at this point and I slowly sat down on the floor as did jade. I hear jade giggle and I think that made the situation a little less awkward.
Jade POV
As I changed I saw Kitana look over her shoulder a few times and it made me blush and slightly giggle. As soon as I was done changing I tapped kitanas shoulder to talk to her. "How do I look?" I blushed slightly for a second until I heard Kitana say "Wow just wow you look amazing!" That made me freeze and start to blush. I sat down as well as Kitana and I started to giggle because I saw that she looked like a tomato as to how red her face was.