Chapter 2

"The next day I couldn't stop thinking about The women who took care of those kids. I wanted to see her again even just for a second. Wait why am I thinking like this she's just another face in this world or maybe I have ...... No No No my stepmom would kill me if she found out I was attracted to girls! UGH I didn't even get her name I'm such a fool for not asking."

As the day went on it was pretty uneventful nothing much until the guards started to grab there swords and running towards the town. "Maybe if I go with them I can see her!" As I fast walked down to the entrance of the castle I saw the women restrained in ropes and yelling but stopping when she saw me.
Jade
Today was just like any other day for me I was planning to steal something today. But one thing was off I kept thinking about that girl....the princess. I have known for a long time that I was only attracted to girls but when I saw her in person I felt my heart skip a beat. Of corse I snapped out of my daydreaming when I heard the shop clock go off letting me know my day was done. I quickly ran out of the store and to my home.

When I was done changing I went to go look at a different market then the one I've usually been stealing from. As I walked down the street I felt a strong hand grab my shoulder and spin me around. I saw that it was a guard I was calm until he yelled "ITS HER!" and ropes captured me. I tried to run but one of the guards got a rope under my leg so I fell to the ground on my side. "NO NO NO you don't understand let me go I need to get back to my kids! Please I'm not who your looking for (lie) you guys are mistaking me for someone else!" I continued yelling until I saw the princess at the palace gates with a upset expression on her face.

Time skip to when jades in the dungeon.

I was restrained by two connected chains on my ankles and a chain around my neck attached to the back wall. I sat there in the cold until I heard the sound of heels hitting the ground I didn't want to see who it was so I just kept my head low.

Kitana
I walked down to the dungeon to go and see her and try to find out where her kids are and get them to someone who can take care of them for now. I didn't know what cell she was in but I did know what she looked like. As I walked down I saw her in a little ball with the sound of her crying into her arms. I knew she was upset so I stood there and placed my hand on the cells bars. "Hello again miss J" she lifted her head probably recognizing my voice. I looked at her in her now sad eyes and felt bad for her. I walked to get the keys because she didn't seem very dangerous not to let her go but at least sit with her.

I looked her as I unlocked the door to her cell and opened it. I began to talk first "So were are you kids or your home at here so we can get them to someone to watch over them?" She looked at me and then began to talk "My address is ************* and the kids got to ****** for school. You remember we're you first saw me at right?" I thought for a moment and nodded my head ( the store ). "The man who owns the store he will take them in." I nodded my head again.

We sat in silence for a few minutes until I grabbed both of her shoulders and hugged her. But I didn't hug her from the side, nope I hugged her wail also slightly hovering above her lap. I broke the hug and saw the slight blush on her face. "Oh yea I almost forgot what's your name?" She looked up at me and said "My name is Jade." I smiled at her cause damn was it a cute name and it fit her well.