Chapter 1

As kitana had woken up in the morning she looked to see the sun rising. "Maybe today I could go for a walk, or wander around town...... meh I'll see." As kitana got dressed in her usual attire, a little blue top with the sleeves flowing behind her, and a black skirt. "That should do." As kitana had left the palace she began her walk through the city.

Jade
I woke up to the kids I toke care of trying to wake me up. "I'm up I'm up gosh, calm down." "Come on we're gonna be late!" "Ok give me a minute." When the kids left I  threw on my normal outfit (in the last chapter) and left with them.  As I continued to walk down the streets with them I saw a women who looked very similar to the princess.

"Bye miss J!" "By kids." As jade walked down the streets to go to the stand she worked at. "Hello Mr. Ron." "Ah good morning my girl!! How are you?" "I'm doing good and you?" As jade said that she put in her apron. As time passed at stand and costumes came in and out. "Hey did you here about the thief running around town?" Jade froze for a second. "I-u-uh yea."
About an hour later
"Hey isn't that the princess?!" Jade looked over her shoulder to see the princess,kitana, coming to the stand. "Ummm how can I help you princess?" "Oh I was just looking for some dragon fruit." "Ah Yea we have that here umm." Jade started to open a crate to get the dragon fruit. "Here princess." Jade gave kitana the fruit.

When kitana left so did jade it was still midday. "I'll go change my clothes and go try to buy something for once." Jade said to herself. -after she changed-. As jade walked down the streets she went to a stand to buy some food. "Uh hello." "Oh hello there how can I help you?" "Umm how much is that?" Jade said pointing towards a small amount of meat. "Oh that would be.......70." Jade looked at the man in shock. "I'm sorry but could you possibly lower the price?"

Kitana
As I was making my way back to the palace I saw a women arguing with a man. As I got closer I noticed it was the girl from earlier. Soon enough she looked at me and so did the man. "Uh I'm sorry but what are you arguing about?" "WELL THIS WOMEN SAID————" as the man continued to yell in both of are faces I put my hand in front of his face to stop him. "Ok now your side of the argument." I said slightly staring into her beautiful jade colored eyes. "I don't have much of an argument it's just I need the food before the kids I take care of get back home. And that the meat he sells is too high." Her voice was so calming I was almost lost in her voice. "W-well how many kids do you take care of?" She stood there for a moment before I saw 5 kids running behind her in school uniforms. "Hi Miss J!" I guessed that her name begun with a J. "Oh hi kids..." she continued to talk to them as I faced the man. I put my hand out holding 70$ with an aggravated expression on my face and he looked slightly scared. He set a larger bag of meat on the counter and called the women over. "H-here miss on the house." She turned to him before standing back up. "Thank you sir." She looked at me and bowed along with thanking me along with the kids. Before she could leave I stopped her. " Hey um can I talk to you for a moment?" She stopped and turn to face me. One of the kids took the bag and told her that they were going home. "Ok umm well I wanted to ask you something...... how do you manage to keep all those children healthy? She stopped for a moment and looked me directly in my eyes. Even though she had cold and unforgiving look in her eyes but I could see the sadness in them. "Well it's simple as putting them before myself." It took me a moment to comprehend what she had said but basically she said it in the sentence......

Ok so y'all my thumbs hurt like hell right now and so do my eyes but to hell with it. I got a story to finish!♡︎.

And also I've been writing this for a long time so yayyyyyyy sense like idk June-October