Bendy x Clumsy! Reader

Sorry for not posting in a while.....

I'm gonna try to post a little more now, even though I'm in school and I'm probably failing-

Could you guys request something? I'm not very creative and crap so yeah-

Anyway, on to the oneshot!

Third Person POV~~~~~

Y/n was still in bed, snoring like crazy. Her mom walked to her room and knocked on the door saying, "Y/nnnnnnnnnn~ It's time to wake up sweetie!" "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Her mom sighed. Then she heard the door creaking open. She spun around to see Y/b/n (younger brother's name) peeking in. "Mommy?" He whispers. I walk towards him and asked him, "Yes sweetie? What is it?" "Could I wake up Y/n?" She was confused. "Sure?" He walked towards Y/n, climbed on her, and poked her on the face, saying, "Come on sissy, it's time to wake up."

Y/n's POV~~~~~

"Come on sissy, it's time to wake up," Y/b/n said. I open one of my eyes to see his adorable face. I smiled and said, "Morning Y/b/n/n (Younger brother's nickname)." I sat up and stretched. "What time is it?" I asked, yawning. My mom looked at her watch and her eyes bulged. "8:20" "OH SHI-" I stop in my tracks and look at my mom and my brother. Her eyes narrowed. I sweat. "-SHIzzle! Shizzle. That's what I meant." He smiled. "Anyway, got to go!" I step down my bed only to trip over my feet. 'Crap.' My mom caught me just in time. "Gosh, you have to be careful Y/n!" "Thanks, mom!"

AT SCHOOL~~~~~~

Y/n's POV~~~~~

Ok, this time, I gotta stop being so clumsy and weird. I close my eyes, walking confidently and thinking that today's the day I'm not gonna trip. I open my eyes and suddenly, I tripped and fell on Bendy. (I think that's his name?) People paused to see us on each other and started laughing loudly. 'God damn it.' I stood up. "Sorry dude." He sighed and said, "It's fine." I held out my hand and asked, "Need some help?" He took my hand and stood up. I smiled. 'Bro, he's smaller than me.' I giggled. Bendy blushed lightly. I was slightly confused. 'Ummm...' "Bendy!" Someone yelled, pushing people aside. 'Oh, it's Boris. I think? God, I'm so forgetful. (Author-Chan: R E L A T A B L E-)

Bendy's POV~~~~

I turned around to see Boris. "Yes? What's wrong Boris?" I ask, puzzled. "Are you ok?" "Umm, yeah, I'm fin- Ow!" I wince, my arm still hurting. "Oh, crap! You ok?" Y/n asks, going to me and picks up my arm. 'Wow, she's touching me- Wait, wtf am I talking about-' "Um, Bends. You alright?" Y/n asked. "Did you give me a nickname?" I asked, blushing slightly at the nickname. She blushed and muttered, "Oh, um sorry..." I smirked. "Heh, it's fine N/n." "Did you just give me a f***ing nickname?" Y/n asked. "Hey, lovebirds. Let's take this to the classroom." Boris grumbled. "Oh, right." Bendy and I said in unison.

AFTER SCHOOL :D~~~~~

I walk back home, thinking about Bendy. 'Heh, he's actually a pretty nice guy. And he gave me a nickname too!' I smiled as I almost fucking tripped on my feet again. Luckily, I managed to catch myself and looked around thinking, 'I hope no one saw that...' 

AT HOME~~~~~~

Y/n's POV~~~~~~

I just sat in my bed as my phone rang super loudly. I sighed and picked up, not knowing who it was. "HEY BESTIE!" A loud, high-pitched voice shouted through the phone. I smiled slightly and said, "Hey B/f/n. How are you?" "Great, whatever. Anyway, didja know there's going to be a prom?" She asked excitedly. "Um, no?" I reply, unsure. "Ugh, seriously? Anyway, are you gonna ask someone out?" She asked, slightly annoyed. "Well," I muttered. "I have someone in mind..." I blushed. "Oh ho ho! I wonder who it is?" She teased. "Maybe someone's name that starts with the letter "B"? And ends with "Endy"?" She giggled.  I blushed more and grumbled, "Ugh, no. Of course not... Who are you gonna ask out?" She giggled again and said, "Hehe, maybe Boris. UwU" "Ugh," I grumbled. "You're like a middle school fangirl." "Phh, doesn't matter. Maybe someone will ask you out!" She said excitedly. "Ahuh, yep. I gotta go now. I'll call you tomorrow!" I rushed, about to press the hangup button. "Oh, ok! Byeeeeeee!" She said quickly before hanging up. I sighed as I went downstairs to eat dinner.

748 words (Not counting bold ones here) HIT YOU WITH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER- Just to let you know, ciffhangers are just a way for you guys to read what I have and for me to think more. I don't want you guys to wait a long time for my mediocre writing! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! I'll try to post more, I promise. Well, stay tuned for the 2nd part and for more oneshots! PEACE-