CHAPTER 1

Hey lovely Readers 💙 ,
Thanks for clicking the story ! And hope you have a good time reading this story !

Characters

*VARUN*

Varun is a hardworking and busy man with a goal to achieve more in his life . He is working in a reputed company . He is this always focused on life person . But with his friends he is such a prankster and a party person .

He lives in Chennai but his native is Coimbatore . He loves that place so much and has a set of best friends there too . His life is perfect one with a great family and friends 💙 ! And he is happy with that .

*NITHYA *

Nithya is carefree and happy photographer ! She loves to travel places and discover new things ! And loves her family so much and her brothers are everything to her 💙 !

She is jovial with all but has a limited set of peoples whom she consideres best friends and ofc her brothers are also a part of that ! She is currently living in Chennai as part of her profession with her Brother Arjun !

He is very close to her and for info he is not a blood related brother ! But she always treats him like his own and same goes with Arjun .

A/N :

Don't be silent reader , do comment and leave your views about story 😅 !

Edited - 20-4-2022 , 1-6-2022