CHAPTER 4

They are best friends now (time flies fast ,it's been five months ) . His birthday is on the way and she is so eager to gift him something special .

She is literally torturing her brother Arjun to find a unique and best gift for her friend . They speak often but due to their works they only talked less in this month .

And they are missing each other. Arjun , her brother , knows how much each other value the other person as he is close with both Varun and Nithya so much .

He knows Nithya is missing Varun so much so he decided to do something about it . And to this suprise on the other side Varun is also missing her so much .

He mentally stated that these two must be happy . Arjun called Nithya out for shopping on a Sunday evening .

Arjun's POV :

I called Nithya for shopping , you should see her reaction though .She has been torturing me for so many days to pick something for Varun (Her bestfriend *she likes him so much* smirks ) . I finally accepted as she is so sad nowadays . And I wanted to cheer her up a bit .

She instantly went to dress up and we went straight to a mall ! She started her usual window shopping *laughs internally* My sister here does more window shopping than actually buying . She stopped in front of a watch shop .

I know her well and I'm not surprised about it. She turned to me with puppy eyes . Ahhh !!! There goes the face now I have to choose the watch . It's a tiring work you know , with her by side , it's actually a freaking nightmare .

Finally after an hour's rejection she finally made up her mind to buy something . And to my surprise she actually selected an awesome watch . Now she is smiling after long days she is smiling .

Though we are not connected by blood we live like we are born together , She is one of the devils you can't see outside but I know this devil inside out .  But I love her so much ! See this is what you get when you have a sister . You love her but won't show it out many times .

I really love to see her smile. Though I fight with her a lot . We hold a special bond and I can't stand to see her sad for long time .

We always fight with each other and I love to irritate her so much *laughing hard*. She always has ways to irritate me and only she knows to make me sad and happy instantly .

We started to see some t shirts for me . But ended up not selecting anything *arghhhh !* During the whole time she really pestered me to look this that and made me run from this corner of store to other.

We were so tired *actually I'm dead tired coz she didn't do anything except to pester me* *pouting*
We started to home , and she made me stop when see saw a panipuri shop . She loves that so much and so do I . We ate there and went to home . Ahhh it's been so long day and I decided to sleep .

'Ringtone plays'

Ahhh who in the world is calling me now and I'm dead tired man . I picked the call and it's Varun .

Varun : Hey man ! Are you up ?
Arjun :Yes ! Please don't tell those formal excuses to me now and tell me why did you call

*Yes we two are close enough to shout at each other , I know him since college days , we are college mates , he is a gentleman and a good friend to me too ! *

Varun : okie now you got me . I need a favour
Arjun : Man I know you and I got your back now tell me what is that so important thing which you need me for .
Varun : Ahhh .....
Arjun : Spit it out Da ! *Chuckles*
Varun : *tells something*
Arjun : Bursts out in laughter
Varun : Hey stop laughing and help me out da pls .
Arjun : Seri Mama don't worry I'll take care and do as I say okie .
Varun : Seri da *chuckles*
Ends up talking for another twenty minutes and they ended their call .

This Dumbo needs help to avoid a girl *laughs* and for that he asks me . Goddd He is so dumb . He talks his heart out everytime we speak and he is genuine guy .

He always keeps Nithya happy and I personally wish these two to end up together . After all they both like each other and are afraid to loose their friendship if something goes wrong . I hope they open up soon . And I can make fun with these two .

Hey readers 💙 ,

What do you think about the bond between Arjun and Nithya !

😅 Arjun and Varun are collegemates ! Do you think Arjun will spill out the truth to any one of them !

Don't be a silent reader do comment and vote if you like ! Thanks in advance !

Much love to you all 💙😅 !

~ Teja 💙

After edit : why did I write such dumb shits 🌝