CHAPTER 29

It's been three months since their fight and reunion trip to Ooty , time flew fast and they met quite rarely too but never forgot to share their happenings with each other .

They would spend their Sundays face timing each other and felt contented in this . There were times when they missed each other so much , but wouldn't show up that much . The group of four became close . And their daily fun in the group chat is the one to be cherished .

It's a calm and usual Saturday for Varun , he was planning to complete his works for today . Arjun and Preethi decided to catch up and went out for a date .

And it's now Nithya sulking in the house not knowing what to do . After many days she is absolutely free till Monday .

She made her comfortable in the sofa and texted Varun .

Nithya : Ena pandra !!!!!! *I'm sulking here fyi*

Varun read this and chuckled a bit before replying .

Varun : Knjm works thaan complete panita free aagiduven *I'm missing you fyi* 🥺♥️😂

Nithya : Miss pandra moonjiya paaru , unoda velayae kattitu azhu poda 😒

Varun : Ena d posukunu ipdi solta 🥺 *nane pavam*

Nithya : Seri seri poi thola work paaru text me when u finish *pouting*

Varun : 😂😂 okayy take care ♥️ !

With this Shree threw the phone to other side of couch and decided to watch something to kill her time . She decided to watch Young Sheldon episodes which were remaining .

Time went by and she     completed two episodes but she wasn't enjoying it at all . Her mind was constantly wavering around her loved ones .

(Okay you got me 😂 She was thinking about Varun . )

She then decided to do something . She quickly went showered and got ready . She decided to catch up with him for a coffee in his canteen , it won't disturb him at all right .

She then texted him asking for ten mins break from his work . He quickly agreed as he was about to take a break . And he his happy that he's gonna meet her even though it's for short time .

She started her car , but something unsettling ran through her mind . She waved it off and started towards his office . She reached it and texted him that's she arrived . He quickly stopped  his works and got up .

She parked her car and started towards his office and she found him waving at her . She chuckled at his behaviour . And at the moment she was nearing him , a man came to get sign from Varun regarding work .

Varun got the file and started checking it . Suddenly he heard a thumping sound and looked up to find Nithya in floor totally fainted .

He rushed towards her , his heart was beating fast and his eyes were starting to shed tears . He couldn't process anything that's happening and then someone sprayed some water in nithya's face and Varun patted her constantly saying her name and trying to bring her to conscious .

The moment she opened her eyes , she was engulfed by Varun in a bone crushing hug and whispering I love you and please don't leave me .

She couldn't understand what was happening . She slowly processed everything and suddenly parted from the hug and looked at him with blood shot eyes .

"I want to go home now !" She said looking at him and not anywhere else gritting her teeth . He nodded his head with tears in his eyes and quickly helped her to reach her car and he started towards her home .