Last Chapter

( Read the Author note at end )
----

They were enjoying their pre wedding period , the glow and the happiness their face held these days just increased ten fold on the day of Reception .

But unlike to it , they both grew restless when they were said to sleep . How could they , it's such a huge thing in their lives and their mind conjured every thing in front of their eyes .

Varun sighed and sat up caressing his temple , he slowly got down from the bed he shared with his best mate , Arjun .

He slowly reached the terrace of the mandap . The cool air blowing flowed past him , making his body stiff a second to adjust to the cool air .

He slowly walked to the back side when he saw someone standing there , he was about to turn and leave when something in him told to go there .

He slowly walked towards the person to be founds as Nithya . She was standing there clutching her body to herself .

He slowly placed a hand in her shoulders and she panicked a bit before turning and catching his eyes . He sighed a bit , "Thoongalaya!" He asked .

She nodded negatively and turned to look at the stars again . "Everything will change from tomorrow ! We will have more responsibilities " she said while looking at the stars twinkling above them .

He slowly hugged her from the back placing his head on her shoulders where she visibly settled in his embrace .

"We will handle everything together " he said hugging her more tighter . She nodded her head and they both shared a comfortable silence .

"Polama" she asked , he hummed but both didn't have the heart to move from there . After a brief moment he turned her and kissed her forehead , "I love you" he said looking into her eyes .

That was what she needed at the moment , all her insecurities and doubts flew past her , "I love you too" she said .

The made their to the room with some unsaid happiness , their restlessness was far away , maybe this is what if feels like to hold someone in your life and that's all it takes ! Just that someone is your life and all your hurdles seem to run far away .

This is what they mean by soulmates isn't it ? No lengthy paragraphs , no cliche dialogues , no need for reassurance , no need to worry about the misunderstanding .

Just the person by our side will make our day brighter , makes our lips curve a little more up , makes our heart warm and life colourful .

This realisation hit upon both and they smiled thinking about it . Some random one looking at the artistic photographs which said far more than any one understand .

He understood the depth of ther photographs and she understood his unsaid words . Both completed each other .

Both had a few hours of rest before they were woken up to perform all the rituals and stuff .

(A/N : I'm not gonna write about the rituals and all , sorry but I just wanted to finish it like I always wanted just simply )

After all the pre nupital rituals were completed they were sent to get ready for the wedding .

He was sitting there in front of the agni waiting for his bride , it's just surreal to him . If someone would have told him that he would get married to someone he loves like his world he would have laughed .

But now he was waiting impatiently to get a glimpse of her . Arjun who stood there came beside him , "Poru da dei vita elunthu odiduva Pola avala paka " he said chuckling to calm him .