CHAPTER 13

*Nithya's POV *:

He stood before me , I looked into his eyes , I always find my solace , my happinesss , my peace there , they are shining now and I'm really happy because they are shining coz of me .

I couldn't be any more happy . Then I knelt before him , he seemed surprised . I started "Varu , this is what I wanted to call you always , and I want to call you this forever . I don't know when I fell for you but I feel that was the best decision I have ever made . "

" The night when we met I still remember those eyes which seemed off but had some sparkles when met mine ."

" I didn't realize that time , that I'll live to see those eyes for my lifetime . I always had some inferiority complex but you broke them all  , I felt myself beautiful when I'm with you ."

" I always felt home when I'm with you ! The way you care , the way you call me 'ma' , the way you treat me , the way you take my side whenever I fight with my brother , the way you always stood by my side when things happened between me and Sakshi . "

" The way these eyes glisten whenever I see ... *Chuckling* Damn man I never imagined myself to propose someone but here I'm knelt in ground before my love of life and proposing . You changed my life for better Ra .  You made my life beautiful and I want to be with you always seeing that cute smile and those blushes and to always feel loved and embraced by you . "

" I love you Varun 🥺💙 ! Do you love me . You , My man , is one of the best thing I found in my life , I promise to love you and stand by your side always like you stand for me every time . "

" I love those cute blushes and those possessive talks and even your tantrums and even the way you fight with me , I love everything of you Ra ! Love you so much " .

He stood stunned from my words , he then made me stand up again and hugged me like it's end of the world 💙 ! I hugged him back !

*Varun's POV *:

My girl here knows how to make me emotional , every freaking word she said literally made me love her more , how could she always .

I hugged her like it's end of world and she hugged me back with same emotion *tears welling up.

Then I knelt down this time it's my time to tell her how much she means to me

" Nithya , my girl , do you know how much I wanna say this word to you , even I don't know how I fell for you or when I fell for you , I consider myself lucky to realize it soon . I loved you ma , I always loved you ."

" The way you see me , the care you shower on me , the encouragement you give me , the sweet lies which you tell me even when I hurt you *tears rolling* , the way you call me 'Varu' . "

" The way you pamper me , after my mom I see that in you , I love you with all my heart d , the way you act possessive everytime when a girl talks to me , the way you speak when I'm with you , the way you make me comfortable around you , the little little things you make to brighten up my mood . "

" the cute texts you send me everyday , the morning wish to night wish , every damn thing you do make me fall in love with you each time more .  Not even a single second I loved you less . Love for you only increased each time ."

" The way you motivate me after a failure , it made me strong everytime and it made me run again , I love the way you make me feel , I love the way shout , I love every damn thing you do *chuckles* !."

" I don't know what I did to get you in my life but I promise I won't let you go ever . I love your cute innocent looks you give me when you want something to the stern face you give me when you command me to do something I love everything *tears welling up again* . "

"I admired everything in you and for me you always remained the most beautiful person on earth . And it will never change .  I love you with all my heart d ! I will love you always ."

AUTHOR'S POV :

They both were equally happy and mesmerized by the love towards the other . Then Arjun came in and hugged them both with utter happinesss .

Then he left them both saying "I'll leave now , I'm sick of being your third wheel these days , and now my work is done so enjoy your time alone and you Mr. drop my sister safe in house okay !" .

Then they had their quality time together . They spoke their hearts out . After few hours , they decided to go home . Varun dropped her , "So when will I get to meet my girl again huh !" .

She chuckled and hugged him and said "So my boyfriend is sad for leaving me huh! *Chuckles* .

he glared at her ," okay fine now don't glare at me , it's you who have to decide to meet , always busy boss neenga " .

he smiled sheepishly , "okay I'm leaving now ,text me when you reach home okay ".

He nodded and hugged her tight . When she was about to part he kissed her forehead ( forehead kisses are always greater than normal kisses . It shows how much we love each other and how much we care ).

she blushed hard and hid her face in his chest , he felt so surreal at the moment , then they bid bye  . He went home and texted her and slept recalling the best of his life .

Hey readers ,
Hope you all love these cute proposal of both ! I don't know if I met ur expectations if not pls forgive me !

Do vote and comment it means a lot to me ! 💙

With love ~ Teja

After edit : 😂😭👍 i don't know how u all r putting this up.  And idk wat the fuck I mean when I ask cute proposal.

Shit absolute shit .