CHAPTER 24

Arjun reached home soon , and found her sleeping again , he let out a huge sigh and freshened him up and woke her up .

She whined telling him to go away and let her sleep , so he decided to pull a prank on her , he grinned mischievously .

"Dei nee vaa da namba kelambalam iva elunthuka matra da Varun !" He shouted loudly , she immediately sat up straight and said "I woke up I woke up just wait . " Breathing heavily .

Arjun laughed loud making her sigh and look at him , "Please don't tell me it's a prank I'll kill you " She shouted .

he laughed again so hard holding his stomach and ruffled he hair and told her to freshen up , she mumbled incoherently cursing him under her breath and went to freshen up .

They both then talked for a long time , catching up everything that lagged behind . Out of nowhere the calling bell rang , making her sigh and him happy .

She glanced at him furrowing her eyebrows and raised her brow one side . He shook his head and went to open the door .

She heard voice of another and decided to go there when Preethi ran to her and hugged her .

Nithya chuckled seeing her antics , she hugged her back . Preethi grinned widely and both sat and started talking .

He stood there and watched both and chuckled to himself . He went out to do some call and came back to see both the girls in kitchen counter . He decided to reveal something to Nithya .

Arjun : Hey , mail check paniya inaiku !

Nithya : Huh , Illa panala but why all of a sudden mail ah check paniya nu athuvum enoda mail epayum keka matayae !

Preethi chuckled , Nithya nudged her asking what , but Preethi shook her head and looked at Arjun . He sighed and asked her to check her mail .

She opened her mail to find a mail from Arjun . She looked up at him and he told her to open it .

She found a receipt that showed room booked in Ooty for four people for three days . She blinked her eyes and looked again , befuddled she looked at Arjun who was smiling ear to ear and same goes with Preethi .

Nithya : What's this man !

Arjun : What do you think it is , it's a tour to Ooty for three days , you have no say in this just pack your things and we are leaving today later at 10 .

Nithya : Dumbo I get that but what's with FOUR persons ( she stressed the word four )

Arjun : Yes , we four , Me , Preethi , you and Varun . He smirked

Nithya : Looked disbelieving at him and chuckled .... I'm out of this . You guys enjoy .

Arjun : Don't you dare say that. I already said you have no say in this just shut your mouth pack your things like a good girl and pack my things too pretty please , nee samathu pillaya ithulam panuvayam nan unaku pora vazhila kuchi mittayum ice cream uhm vaangi tharuven ahm seriya he said laughing .

Nithya : Worstuh behaviour da dei ! So ipa enaku Vera vazhi eh illa apdi thana

Preethi and Arjun : Athae thaan !!!

She looked at both and muttered something and went away to pack her bag and Arjun's bag .

She came after a good thirty minutes to see the love birds preparing a light dinner to have before leaving .

She rushed over and smacked Arjun's head and said "En da avala Vela vaangura, avale tired ah irupa nan Vara varikum ungala Suma iruka mudiyatha " .

"Illa Ka nan thaan panalam sonen Avan venam thaan sonan " Preethi came saving Arjun . He grinned and gave a "I didn't do anything look" .

"Avana ethuvum sola vitratha odanae kaapatha vendiyathu " she smirked and made those to get out of kitchen and resumed what they left .

And again they heard calling bell ring . Nithya went to open the door muttering "yaaru intha time la !"

She opened the door and stood stupefied there seeing Varun standing there with equally same reaction .

Her eyes started getting blurred and she came out of her trance and went from there calling Arjun .

Arjun came there to find what's happening and mentally cursed himself forgetting Varun's arrival .

He called him in but Varun hesitated and said "Avaluku Ishtam illana en da , it won't be nice " .

"Don't behave like third person and bring your ass in before she regrets opening the door ."

"Ava koopdatum da nan varen , illana I'm not gonna step in or come with you guys ." Varun declared loud enough for Nithya to hear who went in a little not knowing how to face him .

"Unaku thaan kekuthu la vanthu Sona ena d , pls keep your problems aside and call him in , vanthavana veliya vachi pesurathu thappu " Arjun said to Nithya .

"Please come in and make yourself at home !" Nithya said coming there and went inside again . Both Arjun and Varun sighed and Varun came in and settled himself .

Preethi came in silently , Looked at Varun and then at Arjun . It's first time Preethi is meeting Varun in person .

Varun too looked at Arjun . Arjun sighed and said " Varun this is Preethi and Preethi this is Varun ! En da enamo teriyathavanga Mari irukeenga pesirukeenga Thana aprm ena !" .

Preethi chuckled and hit Arjun's hand and then forwarded her hand to Varun . He smiled wide and both got intro of other and started talking .

But Varun was constantly looking for Nithya but she didn't come out of her room . Both Preethi and Arjun noted this and made their mind to bring Nithya out .

They decided to have dinner as it's time . Arjun called Nithya but she declined saying she isn't hungry but being brother for her , he brought her our after a brief debate .

Both were throwing daggers at each other when they came out and Preethi chuckled seeing it .

Then they started eating and Nithya kept poking her plate , Varun noted this and poked Arjun to look at her , he sighed seeing that , he quickly finished eating .

And took her plate from her and started feeding her , both Varun and Preethi admired their bond and chuckled to themself .

And all finished their dinner and sat in living room and chatted and decided their travel throughout the talk Nithya royally ignored Varun tho it irked him he accepted it and kept quiet . And after their chitchat they decided to start at 10 and till then decided to rest .

__________________。◕‿◕。__________________

Hey guys , hope you liked this chap
Do vote and comment !!

~ TS ♥️