CHAPTER 16

A/N : Long chapter ahead ! Enjoy reading .

She looked at him as if he was real or not , she always hated this personality of him , speaking without thinking and that too assuming things of his own thoughts .

"Varu , I always hate this you know , you are assuming things of your own always  , did I say I'm going now . We both agreed to spend full day with each other as we don't know when we will get time next ."

" Are you planning on spending the whole day in this restaurant . I thought we are finished here and thought to go somewhere else to spend time . And I didn't come here to know whether you used recorded voice or not , I know that but I didn't make a scene out of it ."

" I thought it connected us both so I left that out . You are holding onto this . I'm going out now if you are interested come along ! I'm not compelling you now . " She said and started to walk out of the restaurant .

He processed everything quickly and stood up instantly. He regretted saying those words to her . How could he talk like that , he thought to himself .

He reached her , pulled her for a hug and said sorry in her ear . Her cheeks flushed and she broke the hug and pulled her apart .

He grinned and again apologized , rubbing the back of his neck ,  he knows his girl won't be angry on him longer .

Then they decided to leave and that's when a song started playing and it was nearing them . They both turned back at the same time .

Only to find a grinning Arjun with his phone playing a song ( I'll leave the choice of song to your imagination ) .

"So what are you guys doing here , I thought you will both end up in some romantic spot . But to my bad luck I found you both here . It's so true d you are hopeless when comes to romance , why are you bringing your lover boy to a restaurant when you can enjoy in some place holding hands or cuddling . You both are hopeless " Arjun said laughing .

They both stood frozen hearing him say those . Before Shree could talk Shriram started "Do you realise you are saying those to your sister !" , He asked him astonished by his words .

Nithya chuckled then he turned and looked at her confusingly .

"Hey keep in your mind that she is my bestfrnd first and sister second . By the way you are my friend too , I know she is hopeless , but I had hope in you Ra ! But you are also dumb like her .  God please help them to be romantic more ." Arjun said chuckling all the while .

He grinned at his words "Hey I'm not hopeless , but your sister here is definitely hopeless , I don't know how I'm going to spend the rest of my life with such a hopeless romantic person ." He said dramatically .

Nithya glared at him and pinched him , "hey it's paining ma leave me. " He said keeping a puppy face , she chuckled "So Mr. Romance god, why are you single then !" She asked Arjun chuckling . He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape .

Varun laughed out loud hearing how she made him quite in a single sentence . Both the siblings started bickering , he enjoyed their Tom and Jerry show .

"Wait ! Why are you here first of all !" He asked him , Arjun turned towards him searching for an answer ,"Huh I came here to meet a friend and it seems that friend is busy now and not coming so I'm leaving . " 

Varun pulled him closer and asked "Are you hiding something to us !?"  , He jerked a little and said "Why will I do that man ! Stop your nonsense and leave me I'm having work ."