CHAPTER 30

It's one important day for Varun .  Avasaram avasaram ah oditu irukan veetla anga Inga nu . He rechecks everything for which seems to be 100 th time to have everything perfect.

(Apdi Ena da Ivan pandra nu elarum yosikareenga nu teriyuthu wait panunga terinjidum ! Some one important is coming there

Author : Pothum pa evlo thadava check panuva
Varun : Ada disturb panatha ma Elam perfect ah irukanum !
Author : Epdiyum athulam avanga mathika porathu illa aprm en ipdiiii
Varun glares
Author : moraikatha poidren ! )

It's actually a Sunday morning and everyone around are resting but our Varun seems to be restless . He checks his watch again , he sighs seeing it's just 8 in the morning .

He decides to make idly and sambar for that spl person as it's their favourite . He quickly goes and prepares that . He again checks time it's only been 45 minutes .

He decides to spend time in his phone , he quickly picked it up and opened to find message in his favourite group "Idiots 🤪" .

Nithya 🤍 : Good morning sleepyheads !

Preethi Sis : Oru naal seekiram elunthutu neenga pandra alapara irukae 😂 !

Varun chuckles reading it .

Arjun : Correct ah nan nenachatha solta 😂
@Nithya epdi d vekkamey illama solra

Nithya : Enanga da Kootu senthu kalaikareengaaa 🤧 @Preethi nee ipdi seiyavnu nan ethir pakala ma 😏🤧 @Arjun poda poda

Varun laughed hard seeing his girl being irritated in morning . And he knows why exactly she is wide awake on a Sunday morning .

After their small banter Varun heard car parking sound , he instantly hurried out to see the person .

As soon as he went out , he was pulled into a bone crushing hug from "His one and only sister Harini ❤️ " , yes his sister is the special person he was waiting from morning .

( This Harini character is dedicated or like cameo for Harini0310 , she is my frnd and best supporter for this story from first day

Here you go girl 😂❤️ ! Welcome aboard and enjoy with the other characters ! )

He hugged her back and ruffled her hair and welcome her inside . She came holding his right hand tightly . "Welcome to my humble abode Pissassseyyyyy !" He said to her chuckling . "Nala thaan da vachiruka veeda valanthuketavaneyy !" She replied chuckling .

"Thirunthavey Mata !" He muttered under her breath making her sit in the sofa . "Nee ithuku sathamavey solirukalam da Anna and fyi thiruntha lam mudiyathu !" She said laughing hard . He glared at her for a minute then burst into laughter with her . After this cute banters Varun asked about his Mom and Dad and also about her job .

Yes she came here for her job , she completed her final year in Engineering and was placed in a company in Chennai . So Varun kooda irunthu job pogalam nu decide panitu Harini vanthurukanga . Ithu Nala thaan namba sir rechecked everything many times .

He then asked her freshen up , she left to freshen up and came after 15 minutes pouting .
"En d moonjiya apdi vachiruka Ena aachu !" He asked her "Pasikuthu na !" She whined like a kid , he chuckled and made her sit in the dining table and served her idly and sambar .

She squealed seeing the idly and sambar as it's her favourite and that too from her brother . They both ate and catch up for the rest hours . Talking about various things between their banters .

"Harini .... " He called and hesitated . She looked at him skeptically as he called her with her name instead of weird nicknames . "Ena aachu Ney solu " she asked him furrowing her eyebrows . " Nithya ta Una kooptu varen nu solten ... Una kekamale , are you okay .... to meet her !" He asked her with so much hesitation .