CHAPTER 22

(A/N : Not proof read )

On the other side Varun started towards Chennai , he thought about the words he blurted out , for someone who doesn't know these two may think it's something silly or even they may think it's just a mere misunderstanding but he knows her well and he knows how much he messed up saying those words . He recalled what happened during past week .

It's been so long they both had a good talk to be least . He missed her but works piled up like heck . And he suddenly got a call informing him that a company has requested meeting immediately at Trichy .

He knows how much this deal means to the company . He confirmed it and asked his PA to assign someone to assist him in Trichy.

And he thought to inform Nithya but due to the piled up work he forgot to inform . And the day came , he was hell shocked to see Sakshi coming .

His PA just shrugged at it and Varun couldn't create scene at this time and mentally noted to look into this connection . And was also frustrated as he has to put up with Sakshi .

She being the clingy herself , started her lovely dovely acts which pissed the already frustrated Varun but he controlled and started getting reading for the meeting .

Throughout the journey she tried her best to atleast have a civil conversation with him but he didn't pay heed to her .

He being himself focused on the meeting and also thoughts of Nithya came in between and he missed her , he took his phone to see his wallpaper which had their pictures .

he smiled bitterly seeing how close and happy they were and he missed and said to himself that he should see her once this meeting ends as he finished his works and this is the last  .

They reached Trichy , and the meeting was disaster due to the great Sakshi who accompanied him who handed him the wrong pendrive .

Which lead to the bad name and without even showing his skill he has been declined by the other company . That irked him a lot and Sakshi apologized to them and to Varun . But none gave a heed to her words .

He was so much frustrated over things happened , how could Sakshi be this much reckless and negligent .

He was full on rage mode for what happened , he couldn't think straight , he was always that calm and composed one until someone get on his nerves , then the beast comes out with full of wrath and everybody in the due course gets hurt due to that .

And this time his wrath was taken by none other than our Nithya as she called at the wrong timing and you know what happened .

He sighed and closed his eyes for a second thinking of everything that happened and regretted his every word and deed .

He questioned himself " En da apdi Pana , Ava nee ena panalum purinjipandra Nala ipdi panaya ... She doesn't deserve even a single word you said to her ,you jerk " he said all those speaking to himself .

He groaned and started to contemplate the things happened from his PA choosing Sakshi to heck she created during meeting . He mentally noted to have a brief discussion with his PA about it . And his PA is gonna suffer more now .

He thought to drift his mind off this coz he has to drive so he turned on his FM , the very next second he felt a huge ache in his heart hearing the song

Orunal sirithen marunal veruthen
Unainan kollamal kondru puthaithenae
Mannipaaya ..mannipaaya ..mannipaaya .

He couldn't hear more he changed the FM station to be hit by the next lines

Aval avan kaadhal nenjil
Kandalae siru kuttram
Avan nenjam thaai paal polae
Ennalum pari sutham

Aathiram nethiram mooda.... Paalaiyum
Kallai aval paarkiral

Aaha motham avasara kolam ... ohhhhh
Avalukithai kaatidum kaalam

He flinched hearing the last lines and thought even the universe is saying him that she is hurt much and changed it fast . And it played ....

Idhayam ketkum kaadhalukku
Verethaiyum kettida theriyadhu
Anbai ketkum kaadhalukku
Santhegam thaangida mudiyadhu

 Medum pallam illaamal
Oru paadhai ingu kidaiyadhu
Pirivum thuyaram illaamal
Oru kaadhalin aalam puriyadhae

That's it he turned it off , every song hitted hard and he couldn't bear it more . His eyes welled up when he thought how much she would haved cried and how much it would have pained her to receive those words from him .

He slowly reached Chennai and rested till dawn .

On the other hand Nithya , twisted and tossed but could never sleep , it seems to be far away from her , she took her phone and the wallpaper made her eyes moist again .

she looked into it for sometime and questioned it "Apdi Ena unaku kovam en Mela , kovam na ishtathuku pesuvaya , kashtama iruku teriyuma !" .

After sometimes which seemed eternity for her , Arjun entered the room , seeing her awake he came and sat beside her .

"En inum thoongama iruka , thirupi okanthu azharanu matum solatha kadupu aagiduven " he asked her

"Knjm azhuthen , micham lam kelvi ketu irunthen (showing Varun's pic ) tho Ivana " she said chuckling .

"Ithulam olunga rendu perum pesiruntha ipa enaku intha nelamai vanthu irukuma , enakuney varuthunga paaru " he said giggling .

She pouted and started beating him , "Thanks da , apa yaaruna vanthu Ena nu kekamatangala nu irunthen correct ah vantha ana unaku epdi teriyum nan anga irunthen nu " .  "Athulam apdithaan sir ah yaarunu nenacha !" He stated smiling .

"Intha scene Ku lam korachal illa , solra olunga " she asked pouting . "Preethi Sona d nee etho Oru Mari iruka , you seemed so off and dull nu , so I guessed something was wrong , apa epdiyum beach thaan poirupa nu so I came here looking for you !" He said plainly .

"Paravala unakum arivu iruku la !" She pulled his leg smiling , he twisted her ears and said  "Vara Vara vaai athigam aagidichi , seri pothum nee thoonga po ana saptu thoongu okay . Ipa va sapda polam pasikuthu !"

Her eyes went wide "Sapdalaya nee , Why are behaving like this Ra , what if I slept before , neeyum sapdama irunthu irupaya " .

"Chi chi saptu thaan poirupen unakaga yaaru ipa sapdama iruntha " this time he pulled her leg smiling. "Seri va sapda polam . I'm famished now . " She said .

Then they had their dinner again bickering and pulling each others legs , she totally forgot the events happened before and went to sleep . Arjun had a peaceful smile looking at the sleeping figure in front of him . Then he resigned to sleep .

------------------------------❤️--------------------------------
A/N :

After edit : sorry as I unpublished this , the pic haa been deleted .

This beautiful cover is done by anu_0_writes
Do check her cover shop and her story too !
Thank you for this beautiful cover sister ! ❤️

Hey readers ,
Hope you all are doing good stay safe and take care guys !!!

So now you know why he shouted , now what do you think about his POV .

I'll try to be regular , I know I said this many times sorry but had personal issues .

Do vote , comment please it helps me to write more !!!

Endrum anbudan ~ TS ❤️

After edit : 😩😅😂 enamo try pandren pola elutha ena nu thaan enakum trla