CHAPTER 31

It's been two weeks since Harini came to Chennai , she was placed in a huge firm called "Pegasus Management" who is top in their field and they are Venturing new into the IT field now and it's expected to reach peaks .

And she was very happy to get close to Nithya and Preethi . Everyday Shree would drop her to office and pick her up and they would have their bonding time and sometimes Preethi will always also tag along .

And now Nithya is busy with her shoots and today is Sunday yet there she is busy when all other are settled in her house waiting for her to come . She informed them that she will arrive in half an hour .

Harini was pestering Varun where he was completely immersed in watching football . Preethi was immersed in her phone where Arjun was constantly disturbing her .

And finally Harini and Arjun decided to go out and buy some ice-cream as they were bored leaving Varun and Preethi in peace .

After about 45 minutes they came back to find Varun still immersed in TV and Preethi dosed off in the couch . They chuckled at the site and looked for Nithya but they didn't find her .

Harini went and slumped on the couch "Arjun Ney where is she , she should be here now !" She whined . Arjun who was setting the ice cream in two cups reached her and handed the cup to her , she smiled and took it.

"Enakum terla da seri call Pani papom " he told and called her , but she didn't pick up , he kept the phone down thinking she should be driving .

And they heard calling bell , Preethi woke up and Still Varun was immersed in TV not knowing what's happening around him . Preethi shook him "Anna come on , I took a nap and you are still watching this" she said to him .

He groaned and looked towards door , where Arjun and Harini was headed to welcome Nithya .

There she is now dead tired after her 24 hours shoot but she was still energetic and she was smiling brightly and there was another one standing shyly holding her travel bag .

Arjun instantly recognized who it is and side hugged her "Ipa thaan enga nyabagam lam vanthucha unaku " he asked leaving the girl in tears and smile .

"Apdi illa na I missed you guys too !" She said , he ruffled her hair , Harini stood there awkwardly not understanding who that is , Nithya chuckled seeing it "Ulla polam then I'll tell who it is !" She said looking at Harini . She smiled and nodded .

The girl came and sat in the couch awkwardly as she is new to the remaining group . They looked equally quizzical as Arjun was so happy seeing her and talking to her non stop .

Nithya came after refreshing a little with juice for everyone . " Iva yaarunu solala and Arjun uhm ivlo comfortable ah pesitu irukan thana pakaringa okay I'll clear up now . This one here (pointing to the girl) is none other than my college best friend , Ena da best Frnd soltu ithana naal ah solala thana mind voice . Athuku reason madam went to UK readily after Last day of college and left no way to contact her . This is Narmadha and she was the one who put up with me during my college days , if its not for her I would have run away form that dumb college "

(Narmadha2301 antha Narmadha ivanga than bha , she is my sister from another mother and I wanted to do something spl so this chap is obviously just to praise her )

Turning towards Narmadha "Ipa ivanga intro , (pointing to Preethi ) ithu namba Arjun oda aalu *chuckling* Preethi , and now my bestfrnd too ." Preethi went and hugged Narmadha easing her , Arjun chuckled and eyed and mouthed "epdi namba aalu" , Narmadha chuckled and said "Vera level Ney " . Everyone were smiling and looking at the three there .

Nithya then turned towards Shriram , "Ithu vanthu Shriram , the one who's putting up with me by being my boyfriend and also being my bestfrnd " she beamed hooking her hands with him . He chuckled and held out his hand for a handshake which was Glady reciprocated by Narmadha .

"Unayum samalika oruthanga vantanga nenaikarapa romba happy and Anna romba kashtam epdi samalikaringalo award thaan kudukanum " Narmadha said and everyone burst out laughing .

Nithya was pouting and turned towards Harini "Pothum pothum sirichathu and now here it's my cutiepie and my new sister , ofc it's Varun's sister ana enaku thaan favourite " she said side hugging Harini to which Harini flashed a million dollar smile and showed her tongue out to Varun who shook his head and rolled his eyes .

"Paarah Anna na Vida avar thangachi thaan fav mass thaan po " Narmadha said and Harini and Narmadha exchanged a hug and pleasantries .

After conversing and getting to know better . Narmadha started "Oru one week thaan India la irupen I've to return to UK work lam apdiyae potu vanten , ooruku poitu pakanum , athisayam ah avasarama Vara sonanga hope it's good !"

"Apdi Ena avlo avasaram you can stay here tonight and leave tmw morning la !" Arjun said . "If it's not for her nan straight ah veetuku thaan poirupen , she found me on airport where she came to drop off the other persons apdiyae kooptu vanta" Narmadha said .

"Ama 4 Varsham kalichi pathavala apdiyae anupi vaikaren , if not for u those 4 years of college would have been hell for me and nan evlo down ah irunthalum you know to cheer me up , enakaga mathavanga Kita sanda poduva , Ena yaartayum vitu kuduka Mata , enaku happiness matumey nenaikara Oru Jeevan la nee oruthi , you stayed with me through my rough days and high days , you know who is Nithya , apdi irukava solama kolama poiduva and after finding you after many years apdiyae hi bye soli anupanum apdithana " Nithya broke .

Everyone understood that and Varun hugged whispering sweet nothings and mouthed a sorry to Narmadha , she shooked her head . "Nithya I'm sorry I know how much I mean to you tho ipa thaan meet panitom la ithuku aprm we'll be in touch , don't cry now , you are making me sad !" She said .

Nithya looked up and glared her . Narmadha chuckled and pulled her for a hug everyone around admired their bond , they were like sisters more than friends .

And after that emotional confession and all at 4 Narmadha took off to her home while others made sure Nithya was okay .

After she went , Nithya shared all the funs and days the spent with each other during college days . Everyone was happy knowing those details .

.________________________.
A/N :

Okay guys I know this is a filler chap and a dedication chap

My sister Narmadha2301 ❤️ reached five hundred followers and I wanted to do something spl so this chap is up

She is indeed a spl and caring person I got . She stood by me in my worst days and she is one of the ppl I wish I never have to leave so chellakutty this is for you !

And also spl mention to another chellakutty
newbiewriter01 ❤️ who took time to create two covers for this story . ( After edit : unfortunately those r deleted sorry da ma )

Hope you all like this chapter

And I would like to inform that this story is gonna end in few chapters !

Until then

Adiós amigos from TS ❤️

After edit : enamo paniruken pola 😂