Chapter 3

I had stored all my gear in my soul space, so I didn't really have anything to pack. Something I'd found as I grew older was that the goddess who reincarnated me had me look quite a bit like her. Except I seemed to have blonder hair, and different colored eyes.

 Except I seemed to have blonder hair, and different colored eyes

Anyways, Beacon Academy sure was breathtaking. It had an amazing view of Vale, and it was massive in size. I loved the castle-like architecture it had. As I marveled at the scenery I heard an explosion. Seems like some things never change. I walked over and saw Weiss Schnee, the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, scolding Ruby Rose. Since Blake wasn't here, I suppose I could play her part. I picked up a fire dust canister as it rolled over to me, and headed towards the pair.

Weiss: Watch where you're going!

Ruby: I said I was sorry Princess!

Lapis: It's heiress actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: Finally! Some recognition.

Lapis: The same company famous for its controversial labor forces, questionable business partners, and currently in decline?

Weiss stormed off. Mmm stealing Blake's moment was so satisfying. It's not every day you get to roast a Schnee to their face. I don't actually loathe Weiss or anything, I know she's not guilty. But if she's going to be proud of being the heiress of the SDC, I'm shutting that down real hard. Nothing to be proud of really. The company might have been nice before Jacques, but it was disgusting now. I went ahead and comforted Ruby.

Ruby: Hey. Thanks for the help!

Lapis: No problem. I loathe the SDC. But that girl did have something right. You seem a little young? Are you actually young, or did you do something noteworthy that got you in early?

Ruby: Oh. Uh well, I well scared away Roman Torchwick.

Lapis: That Dust thief?

Ruby: That's the one haha.

Lapis: That's amazing! You must have great combat skills.

Ruby was blushing at this point. I could see why so many fans had thought she was so adorable. We were interrupted by a blond haired young man.

Jaune: Hi there ladies. I uh saw you explode. Are you okay?

Ruby: Oh uh well yeah haha that's me! My name is explodey girl. No I meant my name is Ruby!

Jaune: I was thinking more like Crater-Face

Ruby: Well how about if I called you Vomit-Boy! You're that guy who was throwing up on the ship aren't you?

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem that people let on! Anyways, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it.