Chapter 6

Pyrrha and I also had some partner bonding.

Lapis: So Pyrrha. Where do you want to go? I can go anywhere I've been, and at this point I've been to all the Kingdoms of Remnant. So the world is our oyster today.

Pyrrha: Oh wow, that must be such a convenient semblance. And great for an explorer! Hmm, how about we visit Vale though for now. How about...some coffee? I do love relaxing in cafes.

Lapis: Sounds good to me.

I warped us over to a cafe I'd seen in Vale. We simply relaxed and just talked to each other for hours. It hadn't really been on my mind before, but seeing Jaune and Weiss together made me wonder if Pyrrha had any romantic inclinations.

Lapis: Sooo. Pyrrha. What do you think about Jaune and Weiss?

Pyrrha: I think they're good for each other. Jaune helps Weiss loosen up, and Weiss helps Jaune be more strict in his routine. They give each other a balance that they didn't have before.

Lapis: I agree, they do balance each other out. Do you have anyone you've had your eye on?

She seemed to blush quite a bit.

Pyrrha: Well, yes actually. I do.

I was kind of sad about that. Huh. I guess I'd been crushing on her a bit too. But it makes sense, based on the show she was probably straight.

Lapis: So who are you interested in?

Pyrrha: You actually.

I did a spit take.

Lapis: Isn't this confession scene a bit too casual and fast? What happened to the romantic build up?

Pyrrha: Well, I actually thought you were stunningly attractive the moment I saw you, much like Jaune did with Weiss. But I wasn't very confident you'd return those feelings so I hadn't said anything. I did try giving you hints about how I felt though. Don't you think the amount of times in spars where we ended up on top of each other was way too high? Also, didn't you think anything was strange about how often you saw me changing my clothes in front of you? After getting to know you for a while, I realized that you're the kind of person who'd just take forever to catch on to any hints. So since you gave me an opening, I just took it. Yes, I like someone. Yes, that person is you. You're my first friend, my best friend, my only friend, and the person I care about most in my life. I love you wholeheartedly, and call me crazy but I dream about marrying you and having a family with you. I know that seems way too far ahead and we're just teenagers at a school. But it's how I feel.

Dang. I had no idea her feelings went so deep. In hindsight though it made perfect sense. I thought a bit more about some stuff I'd noticed besides the hints she'd mentioned. So many people must have thought I was attractive, but absolutely no one approached me outside of my team and team Rainbow. Sometimes I'd be talking with Pyrrha and people would be walking towards me, but they'd suddenly walk away. Pyrrha seemed to have looked at them, but I couldn't tell.

Is Pyrrha a secret yandere? Often yanderes come from those who've had no one that cared about them before, and form a dangerously dependent attachment. She fits the bill to a tee. Well, even if she is a yandere, I suppose it's okay. She's not the harmful kind. She's never tried to chain me up or anything. I think a little crazy possessiveness is okay.

Lapis: I don't know if I love you. But I can say for sure that I'm crushing on you. Maybe we could start a relationship and see where this leads?

Pyrrha: That sounds absolutely lovely to me!

So I guess we're dating now too? As a team we're way too in sync. I also just realized it was February. Maybe Valentine's Day had influenced all this romance?