Chapter 8

We spent our honeymoon travelling the world again. We spent a week in each Kingdom seeing all the sights and having all the local cuisines. Afterwards, we returned to being Huntresses with our team.

[Time Skip: 2 years]

Our married life has been going great. We've been having a blast traveling with our team around Remnant taking Huntsmen missions. There was a big wave of weddings after the huge one we had had. Jaune and Weiss got married, Ren and Nora got married, Sun and Blake got married, and countless others. I was getting kind of worried though. Why hasn't Salem taken any action? Yeah she has a long time but 6 straight years of nothing? Something's up. Either way, our team split up at this point. Pyrrha and I stayed on Terra, Weiss went to run the SDC, and Jaune went with her while taking some solo missions sometimes.

Weiss was able to smoothly transition to power thanks to the mysterious death of Jacques Schnee *cough cough I killed him* and with my cooperation, managed to turn its horrible reputation around.

I decided it was time to visit the dungeon. At this point, Pyrrha could fight in most of the ways I could too. She specialized in using the String fruit and the Hardening quirk. Speaking of Devil Fruits, after 5 years I'd managed to awaken all the ones I had. With the String fruit, I could be like Doflamingo and turn everything around me into strings. With the Calm fruit, I not only could cancel out sound, but all waves in general. I could induce things to freeze in motion. If I pushed it I could even cause them to freeze due to having all their molecules stop moving, reaching absolute zero. With the Snow fruit, I could basically just create snow on a much wider scale, and even turn other substances into snow. With the Flower fruit, I could even begin to create limbs that I didn't actually possess. I could grow things like spider legs, webspinners, wings, and more.

I'd managed to accumulate 1860 coins. I decided to hold off on rolling though until I went to the Dungeon at least. Pyrrha and I went ahead and packed all my possessions into our soulscape. Who knows how long we'll be gone. System, we're ready. Can you send us to the dungeon now?

[Confirmed. Using [Random Dungeon Token]. The world selected by the roulette is that of Fate/Stay Night. You will be attending the 5th Grail War. You will be summoned as the servant of Illyasviel von Einzbern. Your companion may not manifest directly, but you may communicate with her mentally within your soul. You will be summoned as a Berserker. Due to [Mental Protection], Class Skill [Mad Enhancement] will be disabled. Any rewards you gain in this dungeon will be granted as you complete the objectives. However, they will be rescinded at the end if you do not clear the required objective. Conditions for clearing the dungeon as are follows:

Win the Grail War. (Required to clear the dungeon)

Rewards: [Connection to Akasha] - A growth type ability. At the start, you will gain a library containing all the basic knowledge and magecraft of this world. Due to you not being bound to the Root, your magic is not constrained by things like people's belief, or the number of people using the same magecraft. With time, your magic could rival those from the Age of the Gods. As your knowledge and power grows, the more this library expands. True Magic is not beyond your reach. Magical codes replicating Noble Phantasms aren't either. After millions of years, you'd likely absorb all the knowledge the Root could hope to offer anyone and become a God. Due to [Growth], it is even possible over the course of decades to develop new Origins, Sorcery Traits, Elemental Affinities, and even more Magical Circuits or Cores.

Extend the lifespan of Illyasviel to be that of an ordinary person.

Rewards: [Sorcery Trait: Wishcraft] - Allows you to cast spells without having the knowledge of the spell itself

Defeat Gilgamesh using pure Martial Arts and your enhanced body. This may seem impossible, but you have a Noble Phantasm. [Renewal Taekwondo]. Due to its legend in the world of GOH of being able to challenge and kill gods, this martial art will gain such an ability as well. It will still require all your skill to do so, but you indeed have the potential to defeat Gilgamesh.