Interlude

[Lapis P.O.V.]

Our journey through the Four Seas and Paradise were great ones. I was pretty blessed to have so many people I can love and care for. I think fighting is fun and all, but I cherish this time with my loved ones the most. When it came to my role in the family, I was the leader and the front line combatant. I mostly was the one who tanked any damage and dealt with the opponents at a close range if I could. Having all of our souls in sync made it so that we never really fought, we understood each other so well we always knew the best way to resolve anything. In our little pirate crew we'd formed, I was the captain.

Pyrrha was my ever loyal confidant, she'd been there with me from so early on. She was competitive and filled with passion for helping others. She loves sparring with us all, and I think she'd make a great combat instructor if she ever wanted to be one. She also had this adorable sweet tooth and loved baking desserts of all forms. She focused on being my right hand in the family, and still preferred fighting at mid range with her weapons. In our little pirate crew she'd be the second-in-command. Romantically she was my main partner. We had a bond that had lasted hundreds of years at this point, we acted like an old married couple.

Wiene was a mischievous one. She used to be so innocent, and afraid of the world. After living with us she grew in her confidence, and just loved playing pranks on others. She never took it too far of course, and she always tried to fill anywhere she went to with cheer. Her fascination with animals would make her a great Zoologist if she wanted to be one. She also loved singing, and was one of our musicians in our little crew. Romantically, her main partner was Morgiana. They'd both experienced the feeling of being trapped with no hope, and saw kindred spirits in each other. They often liked flying through the skies together just enjoying being free.

Morgiana was fierce, yet gentle. She was so calm and kind-hearted to those she felt needed saving. She was fierce to her enemies, bringing out her powerful leg strength to combat any threats. Her favorite hobby was dancing, and she loved using chains both as weapons and in awe-inspiring performances. In our crew, she was with me as a primarily front-line combatant.

Minami was like the maid archetype taken to its utmost limits. She had a fetish for it even. She tried to help out in all of the chores we had on the ship, even if she didn't need to. We had to tie her up sometimes so she would stop, but I wonder if she did all of it just to get bound. She also has a huge bondage fetish. She loved researching biology and developing medicine for people. In our crew, she was one of our main doctors. Romantically, her main partner was Franceska. She was a natural masochist and Franceska was a natural sadist, they were practically made for each other.

Nel was incredibly childish. She liked acting ditzy even though she really wasn't, and would whine and pout whenever things didn't go her way. She was still deathly serious about defending others though, especially children. She tended to get along with them incredibly well. Her main hobbies were singing and sewing. She became quite the fashionista after learning how to make clothing. In our crew, she was one of our musicians. Romantically, her main partner was Tier. Tier kept her childishness in check, and Nel helped Tier let loose a bit more.

Tier was all about the family. She was strict when no one else would be, she made sure everyone behaved properly when they had to, and she acted motherly towards all of us. Her hobby was playing around in the forge, she loved tinkering and making things surprisingly enough. She was quite the artist as well. In our crew, she was one of our shipwrights, she'd learned how to fix a ship among the many other things she'd picked up.

Emilou was quite short-tempered, but her anger diffused just as quickly as it came. She was very much an act-before-you-think kind of person. She loved getting into fights and just testing her skills in direct combat. She was also, strangely enough, a huge fan of cooking. It was perhaps the only activity she had patience in. We'd tempered down her confrontational tendencies over the year, but she was still quick to blow a fuse. She listened to us when it mattered, and that's what was important. In our crew, she was another one of our cooks and a front-line combatant. Romantically, her main partner was Nojiko. They both had a passion for cooking, and Nojiko could help her reign in her temper.