040; i'll wait for you

molls🖤i saw ur tweets

molls🖤
i saw ur tweets

besson🤍
had an argument w someone

molls🖤
do u want to go on a drive with me

besson🤍
um

besson🤍
sure yeah lemme just finish
helping my mom

molls🖤
i'll come pick you up

––––

third person.

"this isn't your car," corbyn said as he got into the passenger seat of the car, a disgusted look on his face as he put on his seatbelt, "and it smells of weed."

"the car is max's," mollie replied, pulling away from his house as he waited for her to continue.

"the smell?"

"my bad," she shrugged.

"he's going to kill you." corbyn told her and she slowly nodded, "did you just have it?"

"a few hours ago," mollie slowly nodded, "so yeah i guess."

"you've already been on a drive?"

"yeah." she said before letting out a small sigh, "but then i saw your tweets and i thought well i don't really trust myself to be alone and usually a drive helps us so, i don't know."

"yeah, it was an argument with daniel." corbyn told her as she looked at him confused, "it was my fault, i overreacted and upset him but i'll go to his place and apologise tomorrow."

"yeah," mollie gave him a small smile, moving her eyes back to the road.

"why didn't you trust yourself to be alone?" he asked with a concerned tone in his voice.

"i just didn't," the girl shrugged, "if a cop pulls us over we're switching seats by the way because i'm technically high."

"who's the bad influence now, huh?" corbyn folded his arms, raising his eyes as both of them smiled slightly.

"still you, you normalise this." mollie replied, pulling into the parking lot beside the beach and shortly finding a parking spot, "i didn't have that much, i can still see and react fine."

"so if i started tickling you-"

"i'd slap you, don't try it." she interrupted him before getting out of the car with the boy quickly following behind her.