Haunted Memories

I saw the many comments on the knife kink chapter and I just want yall to know that unfortunately he did NOT shove the blade into her vagina, it was the handle of the knife.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. 

*TW physical and Verbal abuse*

AnnaLeigh Moore

This time it wasn't me that woke up with a startle... it was Draco. He shot up from the bed, panting and sweating. His bare skin glistening in the soft light that shone through the curtains.

"Draco, are you ok?" I sat up, pressing the sheets to my body as I placed a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and tore his shoulder out of my grasp.

"Fuck" he breathed out as I pulled my hand back down beside me "Sorry I just—Nightmares"

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked, trying to be comforting because I know how inconvenient and horrible nightmares can be.

"Absolutely not" he shook his head as he laid back down on the pillow.

I nodded and laid back to down beside him with my chest facing him.

"Y'know, I have nightmares too" I said as he turned his head and looked at me.

"What about?" He asked as I gulped, not really sure if I should tell him but what's the worst that could happen.

"My father. He died in the battle of Hogwarts. I was only 1 when it happened so I don't really remember so I try not to let it bother me been I'm awake" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm sorry" he breathed out as a hand swipe sacrosanct his face.

"Oh- no it's not your fault" I smiled, my eyes wondering to the clock on the wall "Fuck- I have class!" I shouted as I shot up from the bed, the sheets falling revealing my naked self.

"That's a sight for sore eyes" he smirked, looking my body up and down "Come back to bed?" He asked as I laughed.

"I have class Draco. I can't just have sex with you all day everyday" I laugh as I clip on my bra and realise I only have the dress I was wearing last night. I shrug and pull on the dress.

I take one more look at Draco and give him a warm smile before leaving the room of requirement. I knew I was so late for class so I had to run to my dorm.

"Sorry I'm late!" I said as I burst through the transfiguration classroom.

"It's ok, Dear. How are you feeling? I just received your sick note from Mr Malfoy" She smiled as I sat down next to Kehlani at the back of the class.

"Oh—um—better" I smiled and she nodded and proceeded on with the lesson.

"Girl, how was it?" Kehlani muttered next to me as I smirked and couldn't resist telling her every detail.

"Fucking amazing. This man is so talented–you don't even know, Lani" I almost moaned at the memory as I pulled out my book.

"That good, huh? Shit I gotta see this for myself, threesome?" She joked as laughed and hit her shoulder.

"I'm so lost right now, you have to catch me up on the work" I begged as Kehlani shook her head.

"Ok so we are...." Kehlani continued to catch me up on the work at the back of the class as I couldn't seize the violent sex flashbacks.

The more and more it happens, the more fucking vivid they are. 

A small chuckle left my lips as it dawned on my how actually crazy and risky what Draco and I were doing. He's a 32 year old healer and I'm a 19 year old Hogwarts student—Fucken hell. How are we getting away with this?