𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑘𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ

➳~~~~~~~♥

As the ghost boy was flooding with glee that summon was finally summoning him. One of Y/N orbs floated above to look at the summoner. It was a cream haired girl with teal tips, she was wearing hair clips, she had a skull broach. She was actually really cute. Hanako pulled the orb back down, so the cream haired girl didn't catch them. He silently scolded Y/N's orb, the orb moved as if they were rolling their eyes. Hanako smirked at the orb, and slightly opened the stall. Moving his hand through the gap to grip the door.

"helloooo~" He pulled both of his orbs above the bathroom stall to the ceiling. Y/N was kinda annoyed. The fact is that she could've done that herself, but let go just as fast, not trying to hold a grudge. They both floated behind the cream haired girl. The stall creaked as it opened fully.

The less tense cream haired girl let out a sigh of relief as she look at the empty stall.

"Phew, okay hearing things." She smiled as she leaned against the pole of the stall. Hanako gripped the girls shoulder.

"You summoned me?" He playfully teased, he loves making people feel uneasy apparently. Y/N's orbs drooped at her bosses actions, she wished he'd go a little easy on the poor girl. The cream haired girl flinched at his cold touch. She leaned away and then jumped at Hanako. Her attempt failed, because her hands went straight through him. She screamed at the sight. Who wouldn't, after all he's a creepy bathroom ghost. She dropped to the floor, covering her head in fear. Hanako just laughed at her. He floated over to her other side.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked the cream haired girl getting closer to her, she screamed again. Y/N just floated there with Hanako, watching her boss tease the girl. She couldn't tell him not to, even if she wanted. So, honestly she couldn't help the girl at all. The creamed haired girl jumped back to the wall, and examined Hanako and Y/N. She put her hands up to her mouth. Y/N could tell she was thinking about how Hanako was transparent. Hanako held out his hand for one of the orbs to sit on. As requested, Y/N listened and placed an orb on his hand. Hanako smiled at Y/N being a good little assistant and listening to him instantly.

"A-Are you a ghost?" The girl asked.

"I prefer.. apparition." Hanako smirked. He carried one of the orbs over to the stall of the toilet while the other floated. He sat on the top of the toilet, and poked his cheek with his free hand. "Or the seventh of the seven wonders of the school! Hanako-san the bathroom ghost!"

He move his hand from his cheek to his hat, and greeted the girl. "I'm delighted to meet you." He brightly smiled.

➳~~~~~~~♥

"Wait. Are you saying YOUR Hanako-san?" The cream haired girl asked in disbelief, he's probably joking or covering for the REAL Hanako.

"Yeah you rang?" Hanako playfully responded, he lifted his palm for the orb to fly, and gave the cream haired girl two peace signs. Flowers formed beside him.

"I'm not stupid you know. Where's your bob haircut and red jump skirt?" She snorted back at the ghost.

"Well um... that's not really the look i'm into these days." He responded, then looked over to his orbs and smiles brightly with his teeth showing.