𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

➳~~~~~~~♥

➳~~~~~~~♥

As the sun disappeared from the sky, Hanako woke up where he was last with Y/N. He whipped his eyes as he looked to the side of him, and Y/N wasn't there. His eyes widened as he thought of where he could be. Little did he know, Y/N was in the broadcasting room. When she was sleeping next to Hanako, a certain someone got seriously jealous as he watched them. When both of the were sound asleep,he carefully picked Y/N up, and took her away from his brother. When the two made it to the broadcasting room he placed Y/N on the couch, and covered her with a blanket. He sat down on the floor next to the couch and watched Y/N carefully. Tsukasa grinned ever so brightly  ear to ear at Y/N. He's had a crush on her for a very long time. Though, he thought he was sharing her with Amane his brother. He was angered as he found out it was the other way around.

➳~~~~~~~♥

"That's kinda a weird wardrobe choice don't you think?" A beautiful short green haired girl asked Tsukasa as he was sitting by Y/N observing her every moment in her sleep.

"Oh is it?" Tsukasa mumbled as he stood up from Y/N's side, "Come on~ I haven't seen either of them in so long. I just had to celebrate!"

"You went out of your way to match your brother and your crush?" The green haired girl asked another question in absolute confusion with the choppy haired twin.

"Yeah!" Tsukasa's orbs floated in front of him as he switched clothing styles, then he floated over to his assistants side. He floated horizontally as he lifted his arms out, "He actually seemed happy to see me!"

"Yeah? Sounds like a fun time." The green haired girl responded. Tsukasa couldn't help but giggle.

"I'm still not moving too great for some reason, so I had to take off right away." Tsukasa looked over to Y/N who was still sleeping. "She was definitely happy to see me Sakura! I almost kissed her too. Did you know N/N-senpai hasn't had her first kiss yet?" Tsukasa floated over to Y/N's side once more, as he leaned closer to her parted lips, "As in, on the lips.." Tsukasa leaned closer.. then retreated back to his original place, "Amane kissed her all over her face! He's so lucky! I want
N/N-senpai all to myself like Amane does as his assistant! They probably have so much fun together!" Tsukasa whined. Sakura didn't respond, as she had no idea what to say.

➳~~~~~~~♥

It was awhile until Y/N woke up. Tsukasa was sitting at the table getting sweets and tea ready for Y/N for when she woke up. Y/N started to sit up as she whipped her eyes, and yawned before looking around.

"Guess," Footsteps could be heard coming from behind Y/N, "Who's," Y/N sighed, as she knew who it was, "Finally," The footsteps stopped as Tsukasa leaped, "Awake!" Tsukasa wrapped himself around the nearly awake Y/N, whose hair was a complete mess. "Hiii!!" Tsukasa eagerly said as he smiled into Y/N's neck.