𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

➳~~~~~~~♥

It was a dark yet, freezing night as you shivered in your bed you woke up due to being cold you decide to turn up the heat in your house. Then, everything hit you. You were in a unknown location. Your body felt like it was actually warm, not cold like it has been for the past 50 years. You put your hand on your chest and you felt a beating heartbeat. You looked around your room, everything you took interest in was all around in your room. You looked at your clock and it was a 3:30 am on a Monday.

Wait.. what happened? You asked yourself.

➳~~~~~~~♥

flashback

The last month of being Hanako-san of the bathroom's assistant was lovely. He clinged to you as usual. You both had your soft moments with one another a lot more than usual because ever since that moment in the bathroom you two had with one another you saw him as more than just a boss, or a friend, or even a best friend. So, as you knew what the upcoming events were.. it truly pained you.. Tsukasa knew about the upcoming events as well, as he knew about the curse. He confessed to you that he didn't wanna be alone when they curse takes place. You made sure to reassure him he wouldn't be. As you were preparing for the upcoming event, you had to tell Nene and Kou, and made them promise not to say anything to Hanako. All you wanted for him was to live his last days happy, before you had to break it to him. They agreed, yet Nene was really upset that you and Hanako were leaving. Who wouldn't be? You learn a little about your friend and then they are ripped from your grasp. It was a hard pill to swallow for anyone. Shockingly, the time was a lot shorter than Y/N predicted. Midnight began to crept on the three, as Y/N and Tsukasa were in a classroom sitting on a windowsill. Hanako was floating around looking for Y/N as she disappeared from sight like she promised she wouldn't do. Hanako heard Y/N's voice and floated into the empty classroom.

"Y/N there you are-" Hanako started before looking over to see Y/N and Tsukasa. "Tsukasa.. why are you here?"

"Ah.. Hanako-kun.. there you are." Y/N and Tsukasa turned back to look at Hanako and softly smiles at him, Tsukasa grins at his brother. All of a sudden, a piece breaks off of Y/N's face.

"Y/N? Are you okay.. what's happening with your face.. why is it breaking?" Hanako's eyes widened as felt like he was frozen. Was she doing something behind his back? He thought to himself.

"It's our curse!" Y/N hopped off the windowsill and walked over to Hanako. "You see, Tsukasa you and I will all disappear here soon!" Y/N explained as more pieces of her body were breaking. Hanako backed up from her, as he was in complete shock. He looked down to his hands and they were breaking as well, then two pairs of hands held his as he looked up he saw Y/N smiling brightly. "I promise though, we'll all meet again. I mean, after all we're destined for one another." Y/N lifted her finger, as there was a red string that could be seen. Hanako's eyes followed the string to his own pinky. "See? No matter what happens we'll meet." Y/N pulled Hanako into a tight hug. Hanako couldn't process any of this fast enough as time was going, "I'm sorry, I wish.. I wish we could've lived in this life just a little longer together." Tsukasa hopped off the windowsill and walked over to Y/N.
Y/N looked over to Tsukasa who was looking away. She could tell what his face couldn't. He was scared, just as scared as Hanako. Little did she know they both were scared that they wouldn't ever meet Y/N again. Y/N patted Tsukasa's head. Then, looked back to Hanako. He was terrified, it was plastered all of his face unlike his twin brother. Y/N sighed, as she lifted two fingers to his forehead. "You shouldn't worry, you'll forget about all of this. Yet, I'll help you more by putting you to rest." Hanako who wasn't thinking straight couldn't refuse quick enough. Two fingers were softly placed on his forehead as he drifted to sleep slowly falling over into Y/N's arms. She sat on the ground with Hanako's head laying on one of her legs in her lap. Tsukasa sat beside Y/N and she held his hand.

"It's scary isn't it?" Y/N looked down at Hanako's face who was asleep. She moved a piece of his hair out of his eyes. "It's like the end of a great era. The end of a good life. To only have to restart in the next." Y/N explained further. Tsukasa looked over to her, a tint of distress could be seen in her eyes. "I promise Tsu-kun, you won't have to go through this again. You nor Amane-kun. I'll break it this time." Tsukasa laid his head on her other leg. He was scared about having to restart with Y/N all over again. He was scared about how many times Y/N has really dealt with this curse, how many times she had to go through this. All of these thoughts flooded his mind. She softly smiled at the twin, and moved a piece of his hair out of his eyes too. This put all of his thoughts to rest, as he felt content.

"I'm counting on you, N/N." Tsukasa softly smiled as he closed his eyes at his final moments before disappearing in front of Y/N. Y/N's eyes swarmed with tears, they dripped onto Hanako's face. She looked down and wiped them off of his soft yet cold face. She took notice that he wasn't as cold as usual.

She started at his cheek, she thought about the temperature change of it.. then back to that thought of there wasn't much time for the both of them left. She leaned in and kissed his warmer cheek. He was always much colder than her, so this means he's being reincarnated into his new life at this moment. In that very moment he disappeared completely from her vision as well.

"I promise Amane-kun, I promise.."
Y/N got up from her original spot and walked back to the windowsill and looked at the sky. She saw the big round moon looking down on her. "I promise in the next life, I'll take you to the moon."
Y/N's vision of the moon began to come to a blur, as she herself slowly disappeared from the world as she knew it too.

flashback ends.

➳~~~~~~~♥