𝟸𝟹

Kenma was still over. Everyone got along, and I hate to say it. I'm enjoying his company a lot. It could also be I want affection or just someone in my life ASAP.

"so daisy texted the group chat," kenma said, making me roll my eyes. Bokuto then looked over at him, making me smirk because he's so in love with her it's cute!

"Oh? Let me guess, Riley said something," I mumbled with an attitude kenma laughed, making me annoyed.

"no, she left. We can add you back. Daisy said we should change our icons to these," he explained

He showed me his phone, and oh my god, those icons are so cute! I looked up at kenma with an optimistic look "if you do, I'll do the same!" He glanced at me "and if I do, what's in it for me?" He implored, making me full-on blush since my mind just instantly thought of doing naughty things with him, but oh God, not now no way.

"I don't know anything you want to do, I guess," I suggested. He shrugged. "that will work. Let me send you the other one so we can both change our icons. Ugh, now I need a new header," he announced as I smiled at him because of the number of times I had begged kuroo to have matching profile pictures with me, and he's always denied it hurt but now that kenma is doing it just made me ecstatic.

On my Twitter, I noticed how many more people followed me. Before all of this, I had four thousand. Now I'm up to six! Super Close to seven though, it's been such an accomplishment to keep reaching goals that I never thought I could.

"Done!" I told him he snatched my phone out of My hand

"We really are doing this," he trailed off, making me giggle

"We really are doing this," he trailed off, making me giggle. He went on his phone and was furiously tweeting when he was done, he passed me his phone

 He went on his phone and was furiously tweeting when he was done, he passed me his phone

"Why did you tweet so much?"I questioned him as He rolled his eyes. "I don't need people asking about it.." I was about say something when Atsumu, lev, Hinata, and Bokuto all stood up and were dressed.

"We are going to get going. It was nice meeting you, kenma, and be safe y/n text us if you need anything," Atsumu said not before dragging out the boys and bolting out of my house. I wasn't mad at them, just shocked, I didn't mind it though because now it's me and kenma.

"So you and kuroo are done?" He raised a question, making me nibble on my bottom lip "yeah.." I said quietly.

he sighed. "I'm sorry," he said to me, making me shake my head, "don't be sorry it's honestly for the better, you know? Maybe I'll find someone else in my life," I mumbled to him. He just nodded his head, "but I just feel bad because he kept assuming we had something when we don't."

Yikes, that crushed me big time. I didn't even know how to respond to that "yeah, ah-ha," I awkwardly laughed, making the vibe in the room do a complete 360. He raised an eyebrow at me "wait, y/n you can't-" his eyes widened

"do you like me?" he asked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
             ゚゚・。・゚゚・。・゚゚。 ☁️♡ 。゚ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。
 ゚・。・゚🌸゚。 ♡ 。゚
 。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚・。・゚ ☁️☁️゚。 ♡ 。゚
  ゚・。・゚ 🌸゚゚。 ☁️゚。 ♡ 。゚ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。
 ゚・。・゚🌸゚。 ♡ 。゚
 。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚・。・゚ ☁️☁️゚。 ♡ 。゚
  ゚・。・゚ 🌸
Sorry about all of the updates!

Like I said I just genuinely have so much in my head planned for this fanfic that it just needs to be written out before I forget >.>

Also again if you want to see anything or would like for something to happen message me!
I'd love to take what you guys would want to happen or could happen later on
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤